I'm OUT!

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

3 days? hell you were gone longer than that when Ben mopped the floor with your stupid ass. 

You didnt even say you were going.  Your clown posse were speculating that you were unstable enough to hurt yourself. 

Hey Barbie Hands...wtf you babblingabout?  I’ve NEVER taken a vacation from here.and nobody has EVER “mopped the floor” with me.  I find it odd you don’t see your ownownage in here daily though.  Tell you what, can you find a fellow countryman that will even claim you?  No...your “brother using another computer from your house” doesn’t count.

:lol:

So pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey Barbie Hands...wtf you babblingabout?  I’ve NEVER taken a vacation from here.and nobody has EVER “mopped the floor” with me.  I find it odd you don’t see your ownownage in here daily though.  Tell you what, can you find a fellow countryman that will even claim you?  No...your “brother using another computer from your house” doesn’t count.

:lol:

So pathetic. 

Lol. Was it that tramatic for you that you refuse to remember? 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Lol. Was it that tramatic for you that you refuse to remember? 

No.  I remember lots of stuff.  You must be projecting again.  I remember you and your ass-buddy being clowned like a Barbie doll on two different sled sites pretty clearly.  Good comedy is memorable. :lmao:.

But, believe what you want.  You really need to.  Your reality is just to sad to do otherwise.

:lmao:

POAST ANOTHEr PIC OF YOUR HANDS!!!!

6AA1CCD7-7736-4D41-A794-A6E3794050EF.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  I remember lots of stuff.  You must be projecting again.  I remember you and your ass-buddy being clowned like a Barbie doll on two different sled sites pretty clearly.  Good comedy is memorable. :lmao:.

But, believe what you want.  You really need to.  Your reality is just to sad to do otherwise.

:lmao:

POAST ANOTHEr PIC OF YOUR HANDS!!!!

6AA1CCD7-7736-4D41-A794-A6E3794050EF.jpeg

Well you sure remember it differently. 

Some thought they pushed you too far and you’d pulled the trigger. Poor stupid Zambo the clown. 

A6C42D0B-7FF5-4FB2-A9BC-92B1F6136695.jpeg

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

3 days? hell you were gone longer than that when Ben mopped the floor with your stupid ass. 

You didnt even say you were going.  Your clown posse were speculating that you were unstable enough to hurt yourself. 

I can’t imagine what type of person spends endless time on a quasi sled forum chasing down multi year old threads to bring back up only to own himself.

Thats the definition of not having a life.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I can’t imagine what type of person spends endless time on a quasi sled forum chasing down multi year old threads to bring back up only to own himself.

What kind of person? An asshole that doesn’t think much of ignorant, repugnant, miserable sad sacks that spread their misery over every inch of the web then whine when they get it thrown back at then.  An asshole that doesn’t think much of you at all...with plenty of time to burn.

Question asked.  Question answered.

:bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What kind of person? An asshole that doesn’t think much of ignorant, repugnant, miserable sad sacks that spread their misery over every inch of the web then whine when they get it thrown back at then.  An asshole that doesn’t think much of you at all...with plenty of time to burn.

Question asked.  Question answered.

:bc:

No one cares what you think no matter how many threads you jump in and ruin.......but hey it’s amusing as all hell....lol

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

But at least he has a sweet ride to track down those old threads. 

79A80E4A-998A-4373-A10B-390F4C88AF58.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The more you try to make a funny the worse you look. Talk about a dry sense of humor

Must be miserable walking around with that yuge chip on his shoulder.