I'm OUT!

46 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

zoso are you that pathetic and worthless that you would continue to come back even after being banned? Must suck to be such a despised piece garbage. 

Poor pawn.

• 1 year later...

On 8/10/2016 at 10:35 AM, Legend said:

You ever go to TBP? 

Its a bunch of guys circle jerking each other about the GOP.  You want this place to turn into that??

Fuck we may as well just start talking about how ski donkeys are the best sleds ever....

I come for the insults. There’s some real masters at the game here. There are some survival tips. The most important is to never defend yourself against any type of personal attack regardless of how egregious the attack may seem. New comers make that mistake and frequently it’s the last we see of them. Every so often even an old hand at this stuff breaks that cardinal rule by not matching insult for insult and quickly gets screwed into the concrete by one or more local hordes of internet psychopaths. When an experienced member makes such a crucial mistake, it quickly becomes one of my more enjoyable moments here. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I come for the insults. There’s some real masters at the game here. There are some survival tips. The most important is to never defend yourself against any type of personal attack regardless of how egregious the attack may seem. New comers make that mistake and frequently it’s the last we see of them. Every so often even an old hand at this stuff breaks that cardinal rule by not matching insult for insult and quickly gets screwed into the concrete by one or more local hordes of internet psychopaths. When an experienced member makes such a crucial mistake, it quickly becomes one of my more enjoyable moments here. 

Like to not be divorced from a woman who is not an ex wife.

On 8/10/2016 at 9:43 AM, SnowRider said:

Yep....at least slinger and mc aren't staring their own site for only like minded individuals.  :snack:

It's awesome being in the minority AND supporting the WINNER. :bc: 

:lol: :lol:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sage advice

30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like drinking?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Somebody is butt hurt, needs a diaper change, and a deflection :lol:

I think you meant to call me a “racist”.  Your side is really fucked up over winning the house back.  Just when I thought brain scrambling was limited, Libs hit the purée button.