Oh oh. The economy

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Well you and Dave have the hammer thing in common sort of.  He's as sharp as a ball peen hammer. 

Just cause our opinions differ on most things...theres no need for you to be triggered.

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You should die in a fire you worthless piece of fuck

Takes a finger poke to the chest and retaliates with a full fucking bodyslam ,,, I like it

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:
  • Back in late January the Atlanta Fed was calling for a 5.4 percent GDP gain, but on Wednesday it said growth likely will be just 1.9 percent. 
  • The cut comes amid similar reductions from J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs, who now respectively see growth at 2 percent and 1.8 percent.
  • Wednesday's disappointing retail sales number was at the root of the latest reductions.

Retail sales?:lol:

I think the economy is doing pretty good right now. Whether it's real or not and we are just waiting for another bubble burst is another story. But you gotta make hay while the sun is shining :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I think the economy is doing pretty good right now. Whether it's real or not and we are just waiting for another bubble burst is another story. But you gotta make hay while the sun is shining :bc:

True, but all downturns include an exploding housing market brought on by a large number of people buying homes they cannot afford. That cannot happen right now as the inventory just isn't there.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

True, but all downturns include an exploding housing market brought on by a large number of people buying homes they cannot afford. That cannot happen right now as the inventory just isn't there.

There two things they are building like crazy near me... Houses and banks. 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

If you are not overly busy right now you might want to re-think your business plan.:bc: