Oh oh. The economy

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

You know there are 12 different federal reserve districts, right?  

I know there’s a point to your post somewhere under the deflection and trump cock slurping  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I know there’s a point to your post somewhere under the deflection and trump cock slurping  

There is.  But it's most assuredly too sharp for you.  There's an ass-load of irony in it directed at you also.  Did you get any of that?

You poor fellas.  

Image result for fail gif

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There is.  But it's most assuredly too sharp for you.  There's an ass-load of irony in it directed at you also.  Did you get any of that?

You poor fellas.  

Image result for fail gif

Looks like Disabled @DAVE

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Tall guys are known to be clumsy. 

I was very coordinated for my size...i excelled in many sports....actually got a scholarship to play volleyball...but wanted to be an electrician....so school wasnt in my future.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I was very coordinated for my size...i excelled in many sports....actually got a scholarship to play volleyball...but wanted to be an electrician....so school wasnt in my future.

6’5” fat guy wearing spandex playing volleyball :lmao: 

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Tall guys are known to be clumsy. 

I've noticed that while watching NBA. Bunch of clumsy fuckers,,, especially that LeBron dude,,what a spaz.

• Back in late January the Atlanta Fed was calling for a 5.4 percent GDP gain, but on Wednesday it said growth likely will be just 1.9 percent. 
  • The cut comes amid similar reductions from J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs, who now respectively see growth at 2 percent and 1.8 percent.
  • Wednesday's disappointing retail sales number was at the root of the latest reductions.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:
  • Back in late January the Atlanta Fed was calling for a 5.4 percent GDP gain, but on Wednesday it said growth likely will be just 1.9 percent. 
  • The cut comes amid similar reductions from J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs, who now respectively see growth at 2 percent and 1.8 percent.
  • Wednesday's disappointing retail sales number was at the root of the latest reductions.

I look at the jump in unsecured credit and I can’t help but to think that this economy has been based to some extent on new plastic. Every card has a limit. 

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

GS predicts 4% GDP growth this yea, not 1.8%. Why do you pull out unsourced #s and pretend they're facts?  

report.pdf