I really like Polaris spring check program

Jet

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, s pump said:

How many miles you got on there Tucker?

You know I busted some balls the other day at TBP about Mountain Sleds and The ECDL and  you and your brother got all pissed off...calling me negative and other Shit yet here you are.....weird.

17 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

bUt DiD iT HaVe DiAl a DoMeZ?!?!

Wut?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know I busted some balls the other day at TBP about Mountain Sleds and The ECDL and  you and your brother got all pissed off...calling me negative and other Shit yet here you are.....weird.

:lol::owned:  from another forum on top of that!!! :lmao:

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?

:lol::owned:  from another forum on top of that!!! :lmao:

You weren't here when the legend of vertical hill climbing poasted semi regularly. Zlzebub was one funny mofo. Only he knew where the secret oil refinery was at ANWR, his sleds could climb well over 45 degree slopes, and Avast is the greatest anti malware program EVER! Oh and dial-a-domes :lol: Guy was funny as fuck. Wonder why he didn't come back after fs1 was nuked. :dunno: Vince knows him I believe. His sledding group was called the loggers or some shit and he would still be riding in June at his secret honey holes where there was still snow.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

You weren't here when the legend of vertical hill climbing poasted semi regularly. Zlzebub was one funny mofo. Only he knew where the secret oil refinery was at ANWR, his sleds could climb well over 45 degree slopes, and Avast is the greatest anti malware program EVER! Oh and dial-a-domes :lol: Guy was funny as fuck. Wonder why he didn't come back after fs1 was nuked. :dunno: Vince knows him I believe. His sledding group was called the loggers or some shit and he would still be riding in June at his secret honey holes where there was still snow.

Captain Jonny Larue....miss that dude around here! :lol: