is sessions next?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just measured it. 129/88, probably because ive had the flu this week. 

Bp has zero to do with the flu...your borderline hypertension

11 hours ago, DAVE said:

Bp has zero to do with the flu...your borderline hypertension

good lord dude. I guess we can add common medical sense to the long list of things you don't know shit about :lol:anything that puts your body under stress can affect blood pressure, including the flu. I know damn well what my BP has been in the last several months because I have been monitoring it regularly.

"Viral infections like the flu also put added stress on your body, which can affect your blood pressure, heart rate, and overall heart function. That can raise your odds of having a heart attack or stroke."

https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/heart-disease-and-flu#1

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

good lord dude. I guess we can add common medical sense to the long list of things you don't know shit about :lol:anything that puts your body under stress can affect blood pressure, including the flu. I know damn well what my BP has been in the last several months because I have been monitoring it regularly.

"Viral infections like the flu also put added stress on your body, which can affect your blood pressure, heart rate, and overall heart function. That can raise your odds of having a heart attack or stroke."

https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/heart-disease-and-flu#1

Why do you monitor your bp if you dont have an issue....go bullshit somewhere else liar.

46 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Why do you monitor your bp if you dont have an issue....go bullshit somewhere else liar.

I have an issue, retard. I already told you that. it's a bicuspid heart valve that is accumulating a calcium build-up and needs replaced w/in a year or so, according to my cardiologist. it's only a problem now when I do things like climb a lot of stairs, carry heavy objects, etc. sitting and owning your dumb ass day in and day out is actually relaxing and good for my health. the humor especially. now what else can you tell me about my health, BP, and other things, dr. dipshit?

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I have an issue, retard. I already told you that. it's a bicuspid heart valve that is accumulating a calcium build-up and needs replaced w/in a year or so, according to my cardiologist. it's only a problem now when I do things like climb a lot of stairs, carry heavy objects, etc. sitting and owning your dumb ass day in and day out is actually relaxing and good for my health. the humor especially. now what else can you tell me about my health, BP, and other things, dr. dipshit?

So you have high bp because of everything....gotcha....

But normally its perfect. :lol: