Roy Moore, Saccone, Kids Walking Out

Roy Moore, Saccone, Kids Walking Out......................The angst I see here is just as hilarious as listening to that Eddie Munster looking Speaker of the House trying to make silk from a pigs ear :lol: 

BTW, Lamb while personally opposing abortion also respects a woman's right to have a choice.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Roy Moore, Saccone, Kids Walking Out......................The angst I see here is just as hilarious as listening to that Eddie Munster looking Speaker of the House trying to make silk from a pigs ear :lol: 

BTW, Lamb while personally opposing abortion also respects a woman's right to have a choice.

yeah i forgot that on my list of "left" things about lamb, for racer. roy moore :lol: wonder if he's still riding his horse around town?

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Actually that's not what he says.   He says he respects how the SC had already ruled.  Once its a right its a right and you don't take that away.   Wonder if he feels that about other issues like the right to own modern sporting rifles.  :lol:  

Reality is that abortion stance is pretty weak and plays both sides of the isle.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

including yours :lol:

A little piece of me dies every time a I see a new clip of her failing down. Just pure heartbreak! Only because they always seem to catch her damn it..... just let the bitch tumble down the steps already

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah i forgot that on my list of "left" things about lamb, for racer. roy moore :lol: wonder if he's still riding his horse around town?

Hey dipshit, I have said that same thing many times.  " BTW, Lamb while personally opposing abortion also respects a woman's right to have a choice."

Fucking hilarious....maybe you should start another thread asking what god would think about that.   Derp derp derp.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Hey dipshit, I have said that same thing many times.  " BTW, Lamb while personally opposing abortion also respects a woman's right to have a choice."

Fucking hilarious....maybe you should start another thread asking what god would think about that.   Derp derp derp.

what does that have to do with me forgetting it? i didn't just learn it from vince, dingaling. you are one dumb mofo for sure. 

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

A little piece of me dies every time a I see a new clip of her failing down. Just pure heartbreak! Only because they always seem to catch her damn it..... just let the bitch tumble down the steps already

you try too hard, dumbski. 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Actually that's not what he says.   He says he respects how the SC had already ruled.  Once its a right its a right and you don't take that away.   Wonder if he feels that about other issues like the right to own modern sporting rifles.  :lol:  

Reality is that abortion stance is pretty weak and plays both sides of the isle.  

They don't care about the message...or bother to understand it.  They vote how they are told and receive taling points nightly.  

Poor Vinny the WOP.

:lmao:

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You mean something like the alt left?  xD

Alt left?   The dems have moved so far to the left you can hardly see them anymore.  

27 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Wonder if they’ll be walking out over that Muslim kid in Florida that stabbed a mother fucker for Allah 

It's because they didn't have an appropriate moozelum prayer room in school.  Justified.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Alt left?   The dems have moved so far to the left you can hardly see them anymore.  

I don't know if they've all moved so much left or they are all just caught up in their own bizarre emotional hysterics all the time.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know if they've all moved so much left or they are all just caught up in their own bizarre emotional hysterics all the time.

They haven't moved that far, but the leadership of the party is run by activist that are very left and the partisan hacks can't see the difference.  All you have to do is read about the PA election.   The elites have convinced the minions that winning is everything and the candidate running doesn't matter. 

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There are very few so called blue dog democrats in congress right now.   I like Joe Manchin but damn even he tows the line too much.  

55 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Actually he is pro gun

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think this is more accurate 

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Actually he is pro gun

Yes, we will see how he votes if it comes to that.   

Interestingly he has really avoided much conversation on his illegal immigration views.  

Edited by Highmark