UK, like obama...

boots out russian diplomats when russia acts against them....

trump invites them into the WH, alone.....

look how fucking giddy this clown is. like sludgey when he thinks mueller cleared trump, when it was only nunes :lol:

Image result for russians in white house

Edited by Snoslinger

poor skidmark....

The Obama administration on Thursday announced its retaliation for Russian efforts to interfere with the US presidential election, ordering sweeping new sanctions that included the expulsion of 35 Russians.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/29/barack-obama-sanctions-russia-election-hack

not to mention trump stopped the sanctions, and others!

wtf is with you dude? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-orders-three-russian-diplomatic-facilities-in-us-closed/2017/08/31/c5916a64-8e6c-11e7-84c0-02cc069f2c37_story.html?utm_term=.8d9c15f67749

Trump administration orders three Russian diplomatic facilities in U.S. closed

By Anne Gearan August 31, 2017 Email the author

The Trump administration has ordered three Russian diplomatic facilities in the United States closed following the expulsion of American diplomats from Russia, the State Department said Thursday.

Last month, Russia demanded that the U.S. diplomatic presence there be reduced by hundreds of people. In retaliation, the State Department has ordered the Russian government to close its consulate general in San Francisco, a chancery annex in Washington, D.C., and a consular annex in New York City. These closures must be complete by Saturday.

The diplomatic reprisals underscore the continued deterioration of relations between the nuclear-armed nations, with more acts of payback likely to come. And they appear to place President Trump’s hopes for closer ties with Russia further out of reach.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

I remember that.  Fucking Republicans were sure they could impeach him over that. They went on about it for two years.

Interesting that you still have a problem with it.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I remember that.  Fucking Republicans were sure they could impeach him over that. They went on about it for two years.

Interesting that you don't, given all the phony clap trap Dems are always going on about collusion.  Intellectual honesty.   Try it sometime.

37 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@Highmark @DriftBusta Why are Dup cabinet members who disagree with him on or admonish Russsia getting fired....:snack:

Because he's the president.  That means he's in charge, and you either get behind him or get the fuck out.  Thats how leaders lead.  

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because he's the president.  That means he's in charge, and you either get behind him or get the fuck out.  Thats how leaders lead.  

:lmao: Leadersdon’t expect everyone to kiss their ass and suck their orange dick....but dictators do...and an ignorant populace obliges....:snack:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Leadersdon’t expect everyone to kiss their ass and suck their orange dick....but dictators do...and an ignorant populace obliges....:snack:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Get behind him and drink the kool-aid @DriftBusta......yes or no.....:snack:

1D390B4B-4835-46D3-BD1A-691EA0419A32.jpeg

Such a clown.  

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:   Really?  :lol:     Post up a link.  

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

yep, and much ado about fucking nothing. they were talking about defense systems and brought the whole topic to light thereafter. these clowns think it was some big secret, because it was recorded separately from the speeches :lol:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

@Highmark @DriftBusta Why are Dup cabinet members who disagree with him on or admonish Russsia getting fired....:snack:

See below.  Trump was clear on what he wanted to do on the Iran deal.   Tillerson wasn't doing it so he's gone.  DB is spot on. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I think its hilarious all the calling out the left is doing on here.   Slinger, vinny and shitrider especially.  :lol:  

Its like "hey come own me some more."   

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

See below.  Trump was clear on what he wanted to do on the Iran deal.   Tillerson wasn't doing it so he's gone.  DB is spot on. 

I think its hilarious all the calling out the left is doing on here.   Slinger, vinny and shitrider especially.  :lol:  

Its like "hey come own me some more."   

Dump has been clear..... :lmao: Tell me more about sheeple......:thumbsup:

:lol: