The Kids are Walking.

Just now, Kivalo said:

And this is why most here think your stupid.  :bc:

I don't mind special needs people calling me names. 

But back on topic.   Kudos to the students for standing up to something.

You fuckers rail against them all the time for not believing in something or not having any backbone. 

They are smart enough to realize that you fuckers are too stupid, scared or lazy to help them. 

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

In the past, no matter how much everyone agreed about it being a good cause.... Zero Tolerance!!!!!  You would be suspended for walking out of class.

One of the parents interviewed said. " the kids are teaching us".

My how times have changed.  Our society is becoming real interesting.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Good on you for finding him the right place to excel. A lot of parents refuse to admit their kid might need some help, or at least an different path than most. :bc: 

You're right.  I don't buy the " we didn't see the signs".   They choose not to. Maybe they are embarrassed or too wrapped up in their own lives.

My son very well could of been a statistic had we not taken the situation seriously. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You fuckers rail against them all the time for not believing in something or not having any backbone. 

They are smart enough to realize that you fuckers are too stupid, scared or lazy to help them. 

STFU already.  These kids are being used as tools.  Nothing more.  The ones they interviewed here were about as informed as dogshit.  One of the teachers actually stepped in and answered a question for a student who was all fucked up.

”Intellectually elite.”

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

At least I had the fucking decency to leave the rest of my high school out of it when I lost my shit at 15 :lol: 

Most of the members on here sound like exactly the kind of people who raise bullies :pc:

My oldest son went to a Red Wings game a few weeks ago and saw a homeless guy sitting outside the arena. When the game was over the guy was still there. My son went over to talk to him and asked him if he needed anything, then promptly went and bought him a meal and a coffee from a local restaurant. i would never have found out about it if his girlfriend hadn't told me. My youngest just about beat the snot out of a kid who was picking on a special needs kid in high school and my daughter worked at a special needs camp during the summer for about 4 yrs. So not really.......................

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

My oldest son went to a Red Wings game a few weeks ago and saw a homeless guy sitting outside the arena. When the game was over the guy was still there. My son went over to talk to him and asked him if he needed anything, then promptly went and bought him a meal and a coffee from a local restaurant. i would never have found out about it if his girlfriend hadn't told me. My youngest just about beat the snot out of a kid who was picking on a special needs kid in high school and my daughter worked at a special needs camp during the summer for about 4 yrs. So not really.......................

Somebody is parenting correctly!  

:bc:

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That won't reduce the amount of weapons available. What you are talking about is just another NRA deflection.

Their cause for walking out is a waste of their time.  Making peace with the kids that are bullied in the first place and showing each other a bit of compassion would be a far better investment.

If you can't see the difference between the two ideas then their is no helping you at all, you have become a lost cause.

This country isn't gonna do shit about guns just because schools organize a "walk out".  Put the efforts towards a better idea that will show results.

3 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Sounds like you have some good kids :bc: 

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

man, you're further along than i thought.  no hope at all.

9 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

that is tremendous! I love it :bc:

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My daughter thinks that it's pointless and a waste of time. 

She isn't a bully either.

Exactly.

26 minutes ago, hayward said:

Their cause for walking out is a waste of their time.  Making peace with the kids that are bullied in the first place and showing each other a bit of compassion would be a far better investment.

If you can't see the difference between the two ideas then their is no helping you at all, you have become a lost cause.

This country isn't gonna do shit about guns just because schools organize a "walk out".  Put the efforts towards a better idea that will show results.

Bingo! What kind of diplomats do these people think they are?? Definitely Clinton supporters!

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.massshootingtracker.org

I told you so, you dumbfuck.

piss off.

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

STFU already.  These kids are being used as tools.  Nothing more.  The ones they interviewed here were about as informed as dogshit.  One of the teachers actually stepped in and answered a question for a student who was all fucked up.

”Intellectually elite.”

:thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

One of my guilty pleasures is saying "I told you so" to stupid people who believe more guns make you safer. 

:lol:   

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

”Intellectually elite.”

Better that than target practice you NRA apologizing fucktard.

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The kids are exercising their right as Americans. Free speech...God Bless them.

Holy shit.  First off, it would be “right to peacefully assemble” you ninny.  Second, this is a god damn school field trip.  These aren’t students planning this on their own.  It’s students being educated on how to waste everyone’s time on the taxpayer’s dime while the left tries to use emotions as a tool to crumple Rights.

Fucking.....kill.....yourself......already.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

How about instead of walking out of school they walk up to the loner kids and talk to them.   Walk up to kids that are picked on or bullied and befriend them.   

Great post. 

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The kids are exercising their right as Americans. Free speech...God Bless them.

Look at you! Two days in a row you get something right!!!!

Good for those kids. Sometimes you gotta tell the “man” to pound sand and do what you believe in. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Great post. 

Look at you! Two days in a row you get something right!!!!

Good for those kids. Sometimes you gotta tell the “man” to pound sand and do what you believe in. 

It's 17 minutes, I hope to see a lot of kids step out, it shows involvement in the process. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's 17 minutes, I hope to see a lot of kids step out, it shows involvement in the process. 

What process is that....the style over substance process....yeah great lesson. 

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

If you believe the students voices have had no impact you are foolishly ignorant.

Neal

little impact at most, practically none in the grand scheme of things.  

You know what'd make a great experiment?  All kids across the country get rid of their "social media" and cell phones for a month.  That'd show far better results than a 17 minute walk out.  These kids are so miss-guided it's sickening.