The Kids are Walking.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Our school district put out a statement last night saying the walk out was not sanctioned, approved or organized by the district and now kids are being marked absent for missing classes. :lol:

Pretty clear this stunt to promote a political agenda has completely backfired.  There’s no doubt in my mind the parents questioning the motives and the students pushing for their own “Constitutional Rights” walk out is putting this all in the reverse slot.

To quote a very regarded member here:  Ooooops.

exactly how it should be handled. Fuck.. we would have gotten a detention for this shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It was to,inform the parents of the schools position you stupid fuck.  Now STFU and move a long.  You’re try8ng too hard again and are best as the forum wall flower - not an active participant. :lmao: 

^^^^^ :lol: And you claim I'm trying to hard??? :lol2: 

I just emailed a bunch of parents to see if they got a letter or any notice.  So far, nope.  I know I didn’t and I’m on their email, text and call list.

Our embattled superintendent is gonna take another pie in the face on this.  Fucking moron.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I really like him. Always visible and willing to talk. Shows up to all the sporting and educational events after school. Effective leader and a good guy.

Ours is a joke.  There’s been constant issues and lawsuits on his actions from other board members sinc he’s been here.  They run this shit like they are the mafia or something.  He’s applied for at least a half dozen other jobs in several states and gets denied....our local news reports this for some reason.   Clownery.

I love.........CELEBRATE OUR DIFFRENCES!!!!!

Just don't talk about anything that makes us different, because that would be racist.

No,  straight white guy. You sit down, no celebrating  for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :lol: 

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

March 9th, 2018

Re: March 14th 

Dear Parents/Guardians, 

As you may know, organizers of the Women’s March are promoting a “National School Walkout” at 10:00 a.m. on March 14th, 2018. The purpose, as stated, is to “demand Congress pass legislation to keep us safe from gun violence at our schools, on our streets and in our homes and places of worship.”  This National Walkout has been called in response to the tragic shootings that took place at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. 

This sounds like they are using kids and their young minds for their own adult political agenda, IE: manipulation for their cause.

As you may know, organizers of the Women’s March are promoting a “National School Walkout” at 10:00 a.m. on March 14th, 2018. The purpose, as stated, is to “demand Congress pass legislation to keep us safe from gun violence at our schools, on our streets and in our homes and places of worship.”  This National Walkout has been called in response to the tragic shootings that took place at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Our school district put out a statement last night saying the walk out was not sanctioned, approved or organized by the district and now kids are being marked absent for missing classes. :lol:

Pretty clear this stunt to promote a political agenda has completely backfired.  There’s no doubt in my mind the parents questioning the motives and the students pushing for their own “Constitutional Rights” walk out is putting this all in the reverse slot.

To quote a very regarded member here:  Ooooops.

Covering their asses now.  The teachers and faculty of any place that was organizing this had a way out.  They would make the parents and anyone against this protest look like the bad guy in the eyes of the kids. 

First, promote the walkout because they know it's easy to get kids to walk out of school

Second, if someone complains, mark those kids absent and blame it on the people complaining. 

MANIPULATION.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This sounds like they are using kids and their young minds for their own adult political agenda, IE: manipulation for their cause.

:lol: Looks like you’re too stupid to comprehend the letter :lmao: 

It’s a conservative district Doe Dumber :lol: 

Just now, racer254 said:

Covering their asses now.  The teachers and faculty of any place that was organizing this had a way out.  They would make the parents and anyone against this protest look like the bad guy in the eyes of the kids. 

First, promote the walkout because they know it's easy to get kids to walk out of school

Second, if someone complains, mark those kids absent and blame it on the people complaining. 

MANIPULATION.

Hey dumbfuck - had about a 25% participation rate here....so tell how it’s so easy to walk out and the extent of it being promoted :snack:

The fact is you’re anti-education to the extent it skews your minimal intellect,  :thumbsup:

In the past we received letters warning us that are child would be marked absent and  or face further disciplinary action for walking out of class.  I find it incredible a school would send out letters where they are basically saying .........Please break the rules in an orderly safe fashion. Seems like if something went wrong you are opening yourself up to a wide range of lawsuits.

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

In the past we received letters warning us that are child would be marked absent and  or face further disciplinary action for walking out of class.  I find it incredible a school would send out letters where they are basically saying .........Please break the rules in an orderly safe fashion. Seems like if something went wrong you are opening yourself up to a wide range of lawsuits.

Went from Zero Tolerance to "meh...whatever". Talking out both sides of their mouth like a few people her do notoriously on a daily basis

On the bold I think that's one main reason why they kept the kids in school here. 

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dumbfuck - had about a 25% participation rate here....so tell how it’s so easy to walk out and the extent of it being promoted :snack:

The fact is you’re anti-education to the extent it skews your minimal intellect,  :thumbsup:

The fact is that these people are using young minds to promote a political agenda and you don't see a problem with it.  As an "educated" adult you should, but as a partisan hack, you don't.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The fact is that these people are using young minds to promote a political agenda and you don't see a problem with it.  As an "educated" adult you should, but as a partisan hack, you don't.

You're wrong......and real fucking stupid.  Did the teachers walk out?   Kids organized it and it turned out to be a great experience for those who did and did not participate.  You hate teachers and education because as you're an ignorant braindead fuck.....people like you are best when you leave the subject at hand alone.  

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're wrong......and real fucking stupid.  Did the teachers walk out?   Kids organized it and it turned out to be a great experience for those who did and did not participate.  You hate teachers and education because as you're an ignorant braindead fuck.....people like you are best when you leave the subject at hand alone.  

People like you are best when they stop trying to manipulate young minds with a specific agenda.  It was organized by people with a specific political agenda.  ACTIVISTS

What don't you get about this phrase?

organizers of the Women’s March are promoting a “National School Walkout”

On November 9, 2016, the day after Donald Trump was elected President of the United States,[36] in reaction to Trump's election campaign and political views,[c][38] and his defeat of female presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, Teresa Shook of Hawaii created a Facebook event and invited friends to march on Washington in protest.

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

People like you are best when they stop trying to manipulate young minds with a specific agenda.  It was organized by people with a specific political agenda.  ACTIVISTS

What don't you get about this phrase?

organizers of the Women’s March are promoting a “National School Walkout”

On November 9, 2016, the day after Donald Trump was elected President of the United States,[36] in reaction to Trump's election campaign and political views,[c][38] and his defeat of female presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, Teresa Shook of Hawaii created a Facebook event and invited friends to march on Washington in protest.

:lmao: No shit :lmao: 

And it was handled properly and was lrgsnized and Carrie did out by the students.  ‘Making schools safer’ is a great thing and the walkout was a great exercise of an American ideal.  Now STFU because you’re not even comprehending the issue. 

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: No shit :lmao: 

And it was handled properly and was lrgsnized and Carrie did out by the students.  ‘Making schools safer’ is a great thing and the walkout was a great exercise of an American ideal.  Now STFU because you’re not even comprehending the issue. 

Nope, people under 18 are minors and should not be subjected to political issues by one side or the other.  This was organized by a political bias group.  You don't see the problem, because you're a blind partisan.

Perfect example of your hypocrisy:  Walk out of class to protest gun violence----A --OK, but try and teach a gun safety course in a public school?  NOPE.  You're a misguided bunch being led around by your emotions.  

Democrats pushed back Thursday against a Republican measure that would allow Wisconsin high schools to offer gun safety courses, arguing such classes aren’t appropriate and could generate fear in classrooms.

Edited by racer254

The younger generation is being trained to give away your 2nd amendment rights. I would guess within the next 20 years it will be nearly impossible to buy a gun. 

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Nope, people under 18 are minors and should not be subjected to political issues by one side or the other.  This was organized by a political bias group.  You don't see the problem, because you're a blind partisan.

Perfect example of your hypocrisy:  Walk out of class to protest gun violence----A --OK, but try and teach a gun safety course in a public school?  NOPE.  You're a misguided bunch being led around by your emotions.  

Democrats pushed back Thursday against a Republican measure that would allow Wisconsin high schools to offer gun safety courses, arguing such classes aren’t appropriate and could generate fear in classrooms.

I took one of those gun safety classes when I was like 14. I learned a lot.

Generate fear? :lol: 

No.

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The younger generation is being trained to give away your 2nd amendment rights. I would guess within the next 20 years it will be nearly impossible to buy a gun. 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

No.

I believe there is an agenda to create this fear rather than educate gun safety.  Look at the difference in mindset between people who have taken gun safety and education vs the general public.  Education is the key, not stricter gun laws.  But that's not what the anti-gun advocates like this group promote.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I believe there is an agenda to create this fear rather than educate gun safety.  Look at the difference in mindset between people who have taken gun safety and education vs the general public.  Education is the key, not stricter gun laws.  But that's not what the anti-gun advocates like this group promote.  

Its that all or nothing reaction and it is applied to more than guns. One nut goes on a shooting spree and we must ban all guns of a certain caliber. One muslim suicide bomber runs into a shopping mall and we need to ban all muslims. A couple stupid liberal kids burn a flag and all liberals hate America. One right wing nut job burns down a black church and all republicans are racist. When you apply rational thought and open discussion to issues equally then you start to solve problems. :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

MANIPULATION.

Indeed it was.  This has hit full-retard backfire.  Students in our school seem to be well aware of exactly what happened and are pressing administration for answers as they should.  The answers aren't there...other than the obvious.  It appears the faculty have circled their wagons and the canned pitches and answers are being handed out during class...which now involves discussion on the walk out whys and hows.  

This was gross on levels even most children can understand.  Well done libs...well done.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

No.

Coach Ball Grabber took baking and feminine hygiene classes when he was 14. :lol:

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

They've already been chipping away at the First and Forth Amendment  :flush: 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Coach Ball Grabber took baking and feminine hygiene classes when he was 14. :lol:

:lol:That explains a lot.

Fear is ignorance. Wouldn’t some training and experience help with that? I’ve never owned a gun and got a lot out of it. :dunno: