The Kids are Walking.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

How about instead of walking out of school they walk up to the loner kids and talk to them.   Walk up to kids that are picked on or bullied and befriend them.   

That's social suicide bro, fuck that shit. :news:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How about instead of walking out of school they walk up to the loner kids and talk to them.   Walk up to kids that are picked on or bullied and befriend them.   

Exactly what I was thinking.  If you really wanted to see change.  Stop bullying your class mates and make friends with some picked on kids.

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Because that isn’t “teaching democracy”. Lol.  Our librul educators being handed their teaching points by the Dems.  Some of it is going on in N. Wisconsin.  Local news is covering  it and it’s a clusterfuck.  Clearly these teachers aren’t taking any of Obama’s classes...or they are..who knows.  Nothing about it from my school though.  I asked my daughter about it and she just rolled her eyes.  Not exactly sure what that means but I feel she doesn’t have whiney protesting in her blood. If she did, I’d want a DNA test done.

12 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

My kid would be walking home, if they pulled some shit like that....

In the past, no matter how much everyone agreed about it being a good cause.... Zero Tolerance!!!!!  You would be suspended for walking out of class.

One of the parents interviewed said. " the kids are teaching us".

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Says the guy who drops acid by himself and, comes here for people to talk to. Lol :thumbsup:

At least I had the fucking decency to leave the rest of my high school out of it when I lost my shit at 15 :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Exactly what I was thinking.  If you really wanted to see change.  Stop bullying your class mates and make friends with some picked on kids.

Most of the members on here sound like exactly the kind of people who raise bullies :pc:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

In the past, no matter how much everyone agreed about it being a good cause.... Zero Tolerance!!!!!  You would be suspended for walking out of class.

There's a great line in Sopranos where Tony and Carmella are fighting over how to discipline Meadow and Carmella says something like, "We can't let her know we have no control."

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That won't reduce the amount of weapons available. What you are talking about is just another NRA deflection.

• Platinum Contributing Member

My kid had his own scary black semi auto w/30rd mag ...... so I doubt he'll be walking anywhere. the last steel match we went to he beat by an embarrassing amount. In my defense I was using a handgun and he a rifle ( scary black!!) 

Just now, Edmo said:

Just read the email from the principal. They’re letting them walk out at our HS and the admin is supporting it. 

My ex was telling me her co-workers are walking out to protest gun violence this week. She teaches friggin 2 year olds, I looked at her like, "WTF they gonna do with the kids???" Apparently they're just going to hang out outside with the kids after a fire drill and not go back inside... Luckily for her she's missing that day of work to take her GRE.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

That won't reduce the amount of weapons available. What you are talking about is just another NRA deflection.

Our constitutional rights really don't concern you now do they.   Not sure why you even reply.  

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

At least I had the fucking decency to leave the rest of my high school out of it when I lost my shit at 15 :lol: 

Most of the members on here sound like exactly the kind of people who raise bullies :pc:

Actually, just the opposite.  My daughter was into sports and my son was into punk rock.  He was singled out by kids as well as teachers/ administration.

Best thing we ever did was pull him out of local highschool and into a alternative he. He went from a failing , depressed kid to an out going honor roll student.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No, it's just teaching kids how to be polite productive members of society.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Seriously, if I ever pulled a stunt like that when I was a kid, oooooaah boy!

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Just read the email from the principal. They’re letting them walk out at our HS and the admin is supporting it. 

And in lies the first fucking problem. Training these kids they can behave like this??

The teachers probably already bought champagne and smoke. Last kid walks out the door, lock it up! Free paid half day, school party!

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Our constitutional rights really don't concern you now do they.   Not sure why you even reply.  

One of my guilty pleasures is saying "I told you so" to stupid people who believe more guns make you safer. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Actually, just the opposite.  My daughter was into sports and my son was into punk rock.  He was singled out by kids as well as teachers/ administration.

Best thing we ever did was pull him out of local highschool and into a alternative he. He went from a failing , depressed kid to an out going honor roll student.

Good on you for finding him the right place to excel. A lot of parents refuse to admit their kid might need some help, or at least an different path than most. :bc: 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And this is why most here think your stupid.  :bc:

• Like 1