if i were trump....

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

besides, i believe the story goes the hookers were urinating on each other, not on trump. 

I’d be in to watch that. Werd.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

point is xlt, if trump can stoop low enough to bang a hooker, chances are he isn't too concerned about russian hookers, even if they were urinating all over the place :lol:

I see you are connecting dots again... The dossier has been discredited by everyone in journalism with any integrity yet here you are lololol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

point is xlt, if trump can stoop low enough to bang a hooker, chances are he isn't too concerned about russian hookers, even if they were urinating all over the place :lol:

Fucking SWERF bullshit right here. There is nothing wrong with sex work.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’d be in to watch that. Werd.

I see you are connecting dots again... The dossier has been discredited by everyone in journalism with any integrity yet here you are lololol. 

ummmmm no. 

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Fucking SWERF bullshit right here. There is nothing wrong with sex work.

i don't care to get into your sexual fantasies, the psychology behind it, or anything else. chick is a skank, period. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you got quite an imagination.  I'm afraid its run amok. :lol: 

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i don't care to get into your sexual fantasies, the psychology behind it, or anything else. chick is a skank, period. 

Well I'll be damned, Slinger is a sexist :lol: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

besides, i believe the story goes the hookers were urinating on each other, not on trump. 

Its called squirting. All the cool girls are doing it these days. Any man who hasn't made a girl squirt has a limp dick. Girls make each other squirt all the time. 

I find the squirting russian hooker story completely believable. :bc: 

I've been kind of hoping the White House comes up with a spare room and moves stormy in for a while.  Maybe she could walk around offering everyone tea and desserts at the news conferences and such.  It'd be great p.r.  

11 minutes ago, hayward said:

I've been kind of hoping the White House comes up with a spare room and moves stormy in for a while.  Maybe she could walk around offering everyone tea and desserts at the news conferences and such.  It'd be great p.r.  

That’d be fun. Just tittys hangin out... Trump poundin back Bud Heavies and slapping her on the ass when she walks by during a press conference. I’d vote for him in a second term. 

34 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’d be fun. Just tittys hangin out... Trump poundin back Bud Heavies and slapping her on the ass when she walks by during a press conference. I’d vote for him in a second term. 

It would be just like back in the 90's when Billy was there.