if i were trump....

de·lu·sion·al
dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective
adjective: delusional
  1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
    "hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

This is the dumbest shit. He's not getting impeached for any of this. 

if mueller finds money laundering, obstruction, and other legit charges what do you think would happen? don't come back with a "he won't" either. i want to know what you think will happen if he does.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

if mueller finds money laundering, obstruction, and other legit charges what do you think would happen? don't come back with a "he won't" either. i want to know what you think will happen if he does.

You said Trump Colluded with Russia. Why would Mueller need "money laundering, obstruction, and other legit charges".

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You said Trump Colluded with Russia. Why would Mueller need "money laundering, obstruction, and other legit charges".

:lol:

jesus christ you are one dumb hombre. 

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

IF he finds that stuff on Trump, sure, impeachment is a possibility. However, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

IF he finds that stuff on Trump, sure, impeachment is a possibility. However, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

that is what i'm hoping for. i said a long time ago he won't be impeached by the repukes for collusion alone. 

20 minutes ago, oleroule said:
de·lu·sion·al
dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective
adjective: delusional
  1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
    "hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
gas·light
ˈɡaslīt/
verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
  1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'd do everything possible to get impeached over the stormy story. that way i could possibly get away with all the things mueller is going to nail me with soon, and go out as a horny hero to my supporters. 

Funniest post of the year by far.!

Whenever I think you cant possibly say anything more crazy....

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Funniest post of the year by far.!

Whenever I think you cant possibly say anything more crazy....

the day that he wishes stormy was all he had do deal with, and be punished from,  is coming.....

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that is what i'm hoping for. i said a long time ago he won't be impeached by the repukes for collusion alone. 

Then Pence is in charge. That's a huge NOPE for me. I'm still convinced it's never making it all the way up to Trump. There will be money laundering and obstruction fall guys for sure, but my guess is Trump will make it to the next election in office.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Then Pence is in charge. That's a huge NOPE for me. I'm still convinced it's never making it all the way up to Trump. There will be money laundering and obstruction fall guys for sure, but my guess is Trump will make it to the next election in office.

as bad as pence is, he is still better than trump. plus he'd only be in power for a short time. trump isn't smart enough to get away with all this. look at all the self-incriminating things he has done, from the start. could he have drawn any more attention to himself, including the hiring of all these unusuals with many russian ties? 

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member

No US President has ever been impeached and convicted by the Senate.   66 votes is a huge mountain to climb.  Trump has significant support and the GOP knows without serious proven crimes they simply cut their throat impeaching him.

You are better to hope for resignation because impeachment simply isn't happening.  Problem there is I don't see Trump the kind of guy to resign.  

Edited by Highmark

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the day that he wishes stormy was all he had do deal with, and be punished from,  is coming.....

Why should he be punished for getting a poa by anyone other then his wife?

Its not like he was potus at the time. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, he's right.  You said he colluded with Russia.  Now what?

Colluded with Russia.

Clinton paid a foreign operative to pay Russian operatives for "information" on Trump.   This is not Collusion even though information was exchanged for money.  :lol:  

Trump people take a meeting with people they think are Russian to get dirt on Hillary.   Nothing comes of it and nothing is exchanged.  This is collusion.  :lol: