Chrones sucks shit

So long story short, I have chrones disease and it required me to get the full operation in 91. It's also reason my last employer turffed me (human rights is involved in that one ).  So we haven't had a lot of snow this year except on Sunday we got a good dump ,so 4 of us went for a 120 mile ride.  The next fucking day my chrones acts up and lays me up. What a joke . Got 1 ride in. Chrones is gayer than aids 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

So is shingles 

Yeah. My 70 year old riding bud has that. Its apparently fucking evil with pain as well. Is the lyrica helping you? It's laid  him up from riding as well, says it feels like he's on fire or something.  Evil. Aside from being disfigured from my operation  ,it's actually pretty manageable with meds. Have maybe 1 attack every year or 2. Not bad considering 

13 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I've had that too but mine wasn't that bad.  Some people have shooting pain which I never experienced.  

I have the shooting pains in my neck and Head. It’s not always there but when it flares up it’s just awful 

21 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I have the shooting pains in my neck and Head. It’s not always there but when it flares up it’s just awful 

Ive never had chickenpox...so apparently i cant get shingles. :dunno:

37 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im still waiting. :lol:

Get the vaccine. Your regular doctor should be able to give it to you. 

I had the worst case of chicken pox my family doctor had seen.  Probably why I got shingles early too.

31 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Get the vaccine. Your regular doctor should be able to give it to you. 

I had the worst case of chicken pox my family doctor had seen.  Probably why I got shingles early too.

Vaccine for chickenpox?

18 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah get it so you don’t get shingles 

I had shingles about 4 years ago, that is not fun, thing is if you don't get the shot (I didn't) you can get it again.

14 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I had shingles about 4 years ago, that is not fun, thing is if you don't get the shot (I didn't) you can get it again.

I think I’m going to get the shot after if I can

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

cNo but working on it 

It dosnt do ya mush good before 60. Your body already provides the same amount of protection as the shot  does. After 60 your bodys  natural protection declines. That's when its recommended. In US ins co's will not pay for it for those under 60 because health care professionals claim it dosnt do anything.

Edited by steve from amherst

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

It dosnt do ya mush good before 60. Your body already provides the same amount of protection as the shot  does. After 60 your bodys  natural protection declines. That's when its recommended. In US ins co's will not pay for it for those under 60 because health care professionals claim it dosnt do anything.

I don’t care. It’s like democrats with gun laws. Just do something. 

• Haha 1

I had it on my right inner leg and thigh, lasted a couple months, a mixture of 50/50 ammonia and water helped ease the pain and itching..

Two of my friends had gotten the Shingles after getting the shot, 1 on his face and the other on his chest, both were over 60. Nasty crap if you get it.