who'd have thunk?

the gop in the house investigation of trump, the same gop who ignored leads, didn't ask the tough questions, got caught working with the WH to steer things in other directions, etc etc etc are now concluding the trump investigation with.....

wait for it.......

no collusion!

:lmao:

36 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your threads seldom have any value. Not much I can do to fix that. 

Yet another thread, of this pathetic hack looking for a fight.  Never takes ownership of how wrong he's been about most everything.  Just conveniently forgets.

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet another thread, of this pathetic hack looking for a fight.  Never takes ownership of how wrong he's been about most everything.  Just conveniently forgets.

Actually Snot has been :wrong: about everything period stop :flush: 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your threads seldom have any value. Not much I can do to fix that. 

:lol: well the many people who respond in alot of them would disagree. you don't like being compared to dave and sludgey do ya? you get a little triggered when i do that. it's understandable though, but that's what happens when you consistently bed with morons to get liked. :bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: well the many people who respond in alot of them would disagree. you don't like being compared to dave and sludgey do ya? you get a little triggered when i do that. it's understandable though, but that's what happens when you consistently bed with morons to get liked. :bc:

LMFAO you snowrider and the maincunt and revkevhiv . who in the fuck would ever want to spend even 5 min with any one of you fucking clowns . that is snowrider level awareness right there . 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

LMFAO you snowrider and the maincunt and revkevhiv . who in the fuck would ever want to spend even 5 min with any one of you fucking clowns . that is snowrider level awareness right there . 

You haven’t been invited. You or the whiney Trumpster bitches. 

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Triggered?  Add that to the long list of shit you know nothing about. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Triggered?  Add that to the long list of shit you know nothing about. 

yeah, triggered. like accusing me of calling you out when ive done it once to your 50. 

Edited by Snoslinger

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You haven’t been invited. You or the whiney Trumpster bitches. 

thank god my wife gets mad when I tell people why I dont want to hang out with them . she thinks I can be more sensitive to shit bags feelings 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

thank god my wife gets mad when I tell people why I dont want to hang out with them . she thinks I can be more sensitive to shit bags feelings 

Calling your wife a shit bag. That’s just weird. But it explains why you are so angry.  That and your step Daddy issues explains why you seek acceptance in the Trumpster youth. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Calling your wife a shit bag. That’s just weird. But it explains why you are so angry.  That and your step Daddy issues explains why you seek acceptance in the Trumpster youth. 

wtf....

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

wtf....

Yeah, didn't get that either.  I think he is having a stroke or something this morning because he's not comprehending posts here.   I'm not sure what level of International TDS he's on now, but I think it just moved up a notch.  I'll notiicy the CDC that reading incomprehension is another symptom.

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The repub party will be history soon.

“Trump will never be president” remember that one? How’d that work out for ya?