Dayum!!!

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Damn I got 1200 off msrp and better deals on each snowcheck item. But dognutz says they'll be tons come winter. :groin:

They'll get it back with all the accessories you'll be adding.

You gonna replace your AC gear as well?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They'll get it back with all the accessories you'll be adding.

You gonna replace your AC gear as well?

Already offered 15-20% off depending on accessories. :thumbsup:

Yeah I have a bunch of shit for sale. Luckily I have fxr gear and a titan helmet that will go perfect with the sled. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Damn I got 1200 off msrp and better deals on each snowcheck item. But dognutz says they'll be tons come winter:groin:

First of all :bigfinger: Do you really believe the 850 will only be limited to SC? You're Poo Kool-Aid drunk if you believe that. :lmao:

27 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Damn I got 1200 off msrp and better deals on each snowcheck item. But dognutz says they'll be tons come winter. :groin:

Ben found a couple places that will discount. I know kip at Pats will if i need to I will call him. Still checking a few more places...

2 hours ago, Reevester said:

Already offered 15-20% off depending on accessories. :thumbsup:

Yeah I have a bunch of shit for sale. Luckily I have fxr gear and a titan helmet that will go perfect with the sled. :lol:

Is your avi the color you picked?

I'm looking at these two.

image.png.00c90240c13cece346c37be88f187a25.pngimage.png.cc7f8f1b950a93c4f1d79dda54656cb5.png

• Like 1

I’ve never seen a cobra make it to season two in my group.  But, to each their own.

Also, this made me laugh.  It was a response to a “best consumer chassis offered t the public” thread next door. :lmao: 

“Easy..... Axys XCR. The new Indy XC is a huge leap backwards and only built to appeal to slow, fat losers who want a traditional tunnel so they can pack luggage more easily while they do trip rides.”

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

the 70's called and they want their shit brown back

black FTMFW

Waiting for skidoo to come out with avocado green and aculpulco gold.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve never seen a cobra make it to season two in my group.  But, to each their own.

Also, this made me laugh.  It was a response to a “best consumer chassis offered t the public” thread next door. :lmao: 

“Easy..... Axys XCR. The new Indy XC is a huge leap backwards and only built to appeal to slow, fat losers who want a traditional tunnel so they can pack luggage more easily while they do trip rides.”

WTF is trip rides.:lol: Saddlebagging or touring yes. 

Let me guess, this little gem is from the cat sub forum on HCS. Was it the same faggot that asked for the thread and XC chatter stay in the poo subforum? 

I'll always have green in my veins and not splitting on bad terms in the least. But I'll tell you one thing the axys and PC are worlds apart from my short ride on an axys and more over 10k miles on a PC. And I always said if it came in a 129 I'd buy it. Well them fuckers called my bluff and then proceeded to dump a big dirty power plant in it. 

I can't wait till December now I needed a change. 

:groin:

Edited by Reevester

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

WTF is trip rides.:lol: Saddlebagging or touring yes. 

Let me guess, this little gem is from the cat sub forum on HCS. Was it the same faggot that asked for the thread and XC chatter into the poo subforum? 

I'll always have green in my veins and not splitting on bad terms in the least. But I'll tell you one thing the axys and PC are worlds apart from my short ride on an axys and more over 10k miles on a PC. And I always said if it came in a 129 I'd buy it. Well them fuckers called my bluff and then proceeded to dump a big dirty power plant in it. 

I can't wait till December now I needed a change. 

:groin:

No idea who he was.  Just thought it was a funny post in the GF.  I’d pick an Axys over a PC for a “saddlebag ride” also.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No idea who he was.  Just thought it was a funny post in the GF.  I’d pick an Axys over a PC for a “saddlebag ride” also.

I'd be on a PC next season if I rode the keyboard also. 

:bc:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My cobra has held up great :bc: 

the xcr is still one of the sleds to best for pure trail riding. The XC is baller status, but pushing the xcr out? Please. 

The xcr is so far ahead of anything PC it’s laughable, honestly. They really can’t be compared in any meaningful way. 

Edited by thewayout

• 2 weeks later...