Dayum!!!

I dunno? Cat slowed me way down on top when they regeared my turbo and changed the secondary, but I'm cool with it because corner to corner it's noticeably more fun and still does way past 100 and you can't blow the belt on it now!!

i never asked rich if he did the gps thing to verify on his yammie  he was pretty upset about the $300 in damage from the deer when we were talking plus my uncle was bragging about getting 105 out of his 06 500 sabercat back in the day(total lie) non power valve 500. When ever I rode it upper 80's!! We were at the bar

1 hour ago, Jet said:

I dunno? Cat slowed me way down on top when they regeared my turbo and changed the secondary, but I'm cool with it because corner to corner it's noticeably more fun and still does way past 100 and you can't blow the belt on it now!!

i never asked rich if he did the gps thing to verify on his yammie  he was pretty upset about the $300 in damage from the deer when we were talking plus my uncle was bragging about getting 105 out of his 06 500 sabercat back in the day(total lie) non power valve 500. When ever I rode it upper 80's!! We were at the bar

My buddies apex Speedo would show in the 130s all the time lolz. 

7 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You should know better than that, that's pure Poo BS marketing to suck you in now, there will be 850's available next fall/winter.

You sure won't be able to build your own. And if it's limited build dealers won't be using there orders instead of snowchecking for guys. Have you walked into a dealer or spoken to reps?

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Doo 850 = 101.7

Poo 850 = 126.4

LOL What a crock of horseshit ! Don,t get sucked into the hype, cause if you do, and buy one based on those numbers, you will be severely disappointed when you own one next winter. IF they are running that speed now, you have zero guarantee that the one you get will run that speed. Get it in writing, IF that is what you think you will be getting. Remember, all manufacturers have the right to make changes, and no consumer sled is going to be able to run a real 126.4 out of the box. Not even the turbos, with more power.

It,s all marketing hype. Seasoned sledders should know better.

1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

LOL What a crock of horseshit ! Don,t get sucked into the hype, cause if you do, and buy one based on those numbers, you will be severely disappointed when you own one next winter. IF they are running that speed now, you have zero guarantee that the one you get will run that speed. Get it in writing, IF that is what you think you will be getting. Remember, all manufacturers have the right to make changes, and no consumer sled is going to be able to run a real 126.4 out of the box. Not even the turbos, with more power.

It,s all marketing hype. Seasoned sledders should know better.

He was jokingly :lol: 

3 hours ago, Reevester said:

You sure won't be able to build your own. And if it's limited build dealers won't be using there orders instead of snowchecking for guys. Have you walked into a dealer or spoken to reps?

I'm talking the motor only here and Poo's BS that it's only available during snowcheck. I can guarantee you that if consistent snow falls in late Nov. and Dec. there will be plenty of those motors available. Snowchecking is nothing more than a manufacturer to get you to sign the bottom line in spring before mother nature can fuck them in the ass next winter.

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'm talking the motor only here and Poo's BS that it's only available during snowcheck. I can guarantee you that if consistent snow falls in late Nov. and Dec. there will be plenty of those motors available. Snowchecking is nothing more than a manufacturer to get you to sign the bottom line in spring before mother nature can fuck them in the ass next winter.

Doesn't Doo do the same with the 850 XRS option?

Only one I would consider needs to be snowchecked or look for dealer that has one..

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

We will see I guess. Pretty much every dealer and rep is saying the same thing that they only get so many based on previous inventory sold. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Doesn't Doo do the same with the 850 XRS option?

Only one I would consider needs to be snowchecked or look for dealer that has one..

They all do snow check only options, just he has held a hatred for poo for 10 years after is 800 cfi :bc: 

Just now, Reevester said:

We will see I guess. Pretty much every dealer and rep is saying the same thing that they only get so many based on previous inventory sold. 

Of course they are and Polaris is telling them that, they want all the impulse buyers to feel a sense of urgency.  They want to sell as many now as they can and take Ma Nature out of the equation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

They all do snow check only options, just he has held a hatred for poo for 10 years after is 800 cfi :bc: 

Jesus christ let it go already,  we're talking snowcheck here, it's not about me and my Poo experience.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Jesus christ let it go already,  we're talking snowcheck here, it's not about me and my Poo experience.

Isn't that kind of ironic to say since you've been bringing up your poo experience for the last 10 years? :dunno::bc: 

13 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

I'd say the xc is the equivalent to the xrs. 

Most say the Cobra is slower on top because of the cup sharp. I had a 1.6 ice cobra and didn't notice it though. 14 Cat c.f. 107 on gps.

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Isn't that kind of ironic to say since you've been bringing up your poo experience for the last 10 years? :dunno::bc: 

I have not brought up my own personal experience with Poo in years, I may be derogatory towards the Fusion 900 or 800 CFI in general like alot of others do but I have not talked about my own personal experience in a long time. Really, why bring up my dislike for Poo when we're just discussing the purpose of snowcheck, strange. :bc:

30 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yeah I just talked to my buddy at a large WI dealership and he said they are only getting 5. Already sold 3 and ARENT going to deal on them. Full retail. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah I just talked to my buddy at a large WI dealership and he said they are only getting 5. Already sold 3 and ARENT going to deal on them. Full retail. 

:lol: at least we can haggle.  I've seen one dealer try full msrp here and folded fast 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lol: at least we can haggle.  I've seen one dealer try full msrp here and folded fast 

Yeah.  Fuck that shit.  They don't have to give it away but to arrogantly state they are selling at "full retail" tells me they just need to suck my wang....period.

13 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Damn I got 1200 off msrp and better deals on each snowcheck item. But dognutz says they'll be tons come winter. :groin: