Dayum!!!

Just now, thewayout said:

What conditions do you ride in? I’m very anal about throttle input over shit conditions, spinning the track hard over thin rocky/snirty trails will kill them quickly I’d imagine. 

I'm the same way. Condition can be anywhere from prefect to soft loose snow. I kinda refuse to ride if I have to hit puddles and rocks. 

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

So both you fuckers doing a deal on a pair? My dealer did talk to his rep today and said there could be a limit on orders. 

Yes , it’s true. It’s based on how many snow checked the dealer did. So if he did 10 snow checked then he can only get 10 of them for 850’s 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I'm the same way. Condition can be anywhere from prefect to soft loose snow. I kinda refuse to ride if I have to hit puddles and rocks. 

Then you should be good, it’s the guys who don’t give a fuck and hammer down over garbage, that’s where you see torn up lugs and stud pull outs. 

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yes , it’s true. It’s based on how many snow checked the dealer did. So if he did 10 snow checked then he can only get 10 of them for 850’s 

He told me they quoted it a bit higher then the best snowchecks they have had. 

Just now, thewayout said:

Then you should be good, it’s the guys who don’t give a fuck and hammer down over garbage, that’s where you see torn up lugs and stud pull outs. 

How many studs total on 129 if you do 4-2-4-2 pattern ? 144 ? I wondered if power point plus will work ? I still got some left. Label specific says single ply tracks only on the bag 

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

How many studs total on 129 if you do 4-2-4-2 pattern ? 144 ? I wondered if power point plus will work ? I still got some left. Label specific says single ply tracks only on the bag 

Think that's only 135

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

The power points have been great so far for me. The backers are just the cats ass, no pun intended :lol: 

the nut is molded into the backer which can make installs a bit more tedious but the stud support, durability, lightweight, and added traction of the backer profile is really awesome. My buddies call them cheater backers. :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Reevester said:

So both you fuckers doing a deal on a pair? My dealer did talk to his rep today and said there could be a limit on orders. 

So far me and Ben are trying to work a deal. Looking for one more who might have a set of balls but not looking good. :lol:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

So far me and Ben are trying to work a deal. Looking for one more who might have a set of balls but not looking good. :lol:

Yep me and a buddy did the same and can' find anyone else. Sneak peek show is in a couples weeks here and I bet some guys commit after that. 

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yep me and a buddy did the same and can' find anyone else. Sneak peek show is in a couples weeks here and I bet some guys commit after that. 

I'm buying for sure but after snow check.

45 minutes ago, thewayout said:

So far my track looks great, as do the studs. 2400 miles on them and I rode some GARBAGE this year, lots of roads unfortunately. So far I’ve been very pleased with the durability considering how soft the fingers are. 

I topped out at 116 on the gauge, but I’d imagine that’s an honestly 105-107. Not bad for an xcr and I’ve murdered a few etec 800s, one with a rip 1 and one with a rip 2, both studded. 

57D4B6FB-32AE-46A6-90B3-F20DBFE916D6.jpeg

I remember reading about that. :lol:Preston talking to you yet?

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I remember reading about that. :lol:Preston talking to you yet?

We lined up again this weekend, hardpack on the lake, ran for about a mile or so, he didn’t catch me, had him beat by about 1-2 sled lengths. He wasn’t happy and insisted my sled was modded :lol: