BRP heat gauge

gtserider

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, gtserider said:

I think the Puzz had a contact for a guy that reprogrammed the standard gauge.Fuck if I'm giving them 170+tax when the display already shows it on start up.Haven't found his Kijji add.

Thanks

PM him

Dude was on Kij.  Was $50 or so, and he can access all options.  Not sure what he can do with the non-premium cluster though.  And he only needs the cluster, no need to haul the sled, unless you need a DESS key programmed. 

Manny (416) 566-4354.

(Speed Dial #2.)

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 1

Be careful...... if you "engage" certain people, they've been known to throw a fit, take their Tonkas, and go home.  Especially if you say one negative word about their favourite sled brand.  lol

17 hours ago, gtserider said:

I will,just fun engaging him.

5 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Be careful...... if you "engage" certain people, they've been known to throw a fit, take their Tonkas, and go home.  Especially if you say one negative word about their favourite sled brand.  lol

Good to hear you still miss me....tough times for you little guy...lol. Place was normal when you were gone. Welcome back