I did not know this but it just keeps getting better!!!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They got a bad rap because they were junk and blowing up left and right for 2 years and needed a piston recall .......

they did a top end recall but the issues were far less than Polaris had with their 800 even selling 10x as many.  my 12 was still my favorite sled ever

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

they did a top end recall but the issues were far less than Polaris had with their 800 even selling 10x as many.  my 12 was still my favorite sled ever

12 seemed to be well sorted.....the 10.5 and 11 had issues. Polaris was a dumpster fire no doubt 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is awesome not to mention Drew gets better fuel mileage as well. :lol:

Oh hes funny. He is basucally the authority on everything and knows what's what. His ass was so sour when drew beat him, he would not admit he lost. In his mind the race had to last as long as it takes for him to win. :lol:

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Oh hes funny. He is basucally the authority on everything and knows what's what. His ass was so sour when drew beat him, he would not admit he lost. In his mind the race had to last as long as it takes for him to win. :lol:

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

:lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

40 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Damn that’s so spot on. We raced yesterday on true hardpack for about a mile and he was a full sled length behind me the whole time when I looked back. No doubt my sled is faster from bottom to top. Preston insists that I have “heavy mods” on my sled :lol: 

Edited by thewayout
  • Haha 1

Just now, thewayout said:

Damn that’s so spot on. We raced yesterday on true hardpack for about a mile and he was a full sled length behind me the whole time when I looked back. No doubt my sled is faster from bottom to bottom. Preston insists that I have “heavy mods” on my sled :lol: 

:lol: I wonder if all that stuff he put on there did more harm than good. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

ahhh....no .....sorry retahd 

really ? talk about retahd so tell us all oh wise  one you opinion on the 201 2012 2013 2014 145hp compliant  time bomb  polaris stuck up its consumers ass. were all the so called durability kits buy any one with a machine shop just cheep marketing to convince people to buy something for a non issue .

AHHHH yeah sure that's the ticket 

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

My max speed readout was 116 on my sled yesterday. Probably an honest 107-108?? Thing runs hard for a rush. 

22 minutes ago, thewayout said:

My max speed readout was 116 on my sled yesterday. Probably an honest 107-108?? Thing runs hard for a rush. 

Tremendous :bc:

50 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Damn that’s so spot on. We raced yesterday on true hardpack for about a mile and he was a full sled length behind me the whole time when I looked back. No doubt my sled is faster from bottom to top. Preston insists that I have “heavy mods” on my sled :lol: 

Oh snap... Was Preston in full denial after the race?!

33 minutes ago, thewayout said:

My Assault shows 110 max on the speedo recall.  Thats fascinating, cuz I sure as hell haven't been on it at that speed, so I'm kinda wondering when that happened. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My Assault shows 110 max on the speedo recall.  Thats fascinating, cuz I sure as hell haven't been on it at that speed, so I'm kinda wondering when that happened. :lol: 

Track spin

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Mine says 105 and I must have done it because it was 102 before I went to ticks place 2 weeks ago. Also the pidd gauge is very accurate. Only 2 mph off per gps last time we checked it. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Uh oh!!!! I poked the bear over at tbp. 

Yeah and the little dolt said their is no top ending the etec bro. :lol:

Then you sucked his balls....come on man!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

My stock 800 renegade will beat any "modded" 800 etec it's come up against. You just gotta get the power to the ground through clutching correctly. :bc:

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah and the little dolt said their is no top ending the etec bro. :lol:

Then you sucked his balls....come on man!

We give Preston shit about his sled getting curb stomped by the Lord's XCR, but we do like the guy! I know you guys have some shit going, and you have every right to hate him.  Plus his XRS until this year was untouchable. That thing is pretty fucking sweet. Best second place sled around!!!!! Sorry, third behind the Assault...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We give Preston shit about his sled getting curb stomped by the Lord's XCR, but we do like the guy! I know you guys have some shit going, and you have every right to hate him.  Plus his XRS until this year was untouchable. That thing is pretty fucking sweet. Best second place sled around!!!!! Sorry, third behind the Assault...

Yeah I know but why won't he just admit it....it ain't the end of the fucking world. 

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I know but why won't he just admit it....it ain't the end of the fucking world. 

He's been mysteriously quiet about the whole race.  Race one he denied race 2 which went for a mile was very quiet :dunno: 

1. Comparing dyno #'s is foolish at best.   So many things can go into the results its not funny.  Tests need to be same, day, same dyno with other similar parameters to get anything remotely comparable.  Simply testing one "hot" and one cold can make a 6-8 HP difference.  

2. Aftermarket companies will always dyno them low.   Show's more significant gains with their parts.   You never see anyone claim what the new HP level is but what they "gained."   Even DD with their relationship with Cat will want to sell parts.

As a note of reference DTR did get identical numbers recently on a stock CTEC when doing a report on Jaws pipes.  

Edited by Highmark