I did not know this but it just keeps getting better!!!

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh fuck... Cats done. Tap out. Poor ZamBRO, Buss, and Vince. 

Its the lowest HP 800 by far and it just came out.......maybe cat made them to start them selves on fire to distract from the fact that you just lost a race to a 600 etec :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Meth and lots of it 

Are the designers and engineers doing it as well because this is nothing but a flamethrowing step backwards...bizarre.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are the designers and engineers doing it as well because this is nothing but a flamethrowing step backwards...bizarre.

I have to think the engineers have 2 year degrees from Northland Tech and are smoking a lot of bulbs also 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The fucking new whiz bang cat CTEC2 made ................. 151 HP on D&D's dyno :lol: holy fucking shit can it get any more pathetic 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh fuck... Cats done. Tap out. Poor ZamBRO, Buss, and Vince. 

200.gif

• Haha 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

:wall: and that’s from the company who still has the highest hp 800 ever from back in 2010. 163.4 at dynotech lmao

Exactly....fucking backwards at an alarming and flammable rate!

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

:wall: and that’s from the company who still has the highest hp 800 ever from back in 2010. 163.4 at dynotech lmao

Actually Suzuki had the highest HP 800 ever.......cat just bought it from them 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I had a 2011 Etec 800 TNT for a season and for all the shit  that gets slung they really are a good engine.

a full season or partial?  

:lol:sorry, I couldn't resist...

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly....fucking backwards at an alarming and flammable rate!

It’s not a surprise. I’m hoping it’s from process and managerial changes developing in the organization and not Textron preparing to dump a loser. Inevitably there would be a learning curve when they took over. It won’t be good to see a manufacturer go down. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s not a surprise. I’m hoping it’s from process and managerial changes developing in the organization and not Textron preparing to dump a loser. Inevitably there would be a learning curve when they took over. It won’t be good to see a manufacturer go down. 

Vince and Busspeople will single handedly keep them afloat !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

After $1200 in mods and a dyno tune it made the same HP as a stock etec 800 :lol: holy fuck

Click image for larger version  Name: 2018 ZR 8000 Dyno.jpg Views: 509 Size: 156.2 KB ID: 1889698

Hey Preston spent like $2800 to make his etec almost as fast as a stock poo 800 xcr. :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I had a 2011 Etec 800 TNT for a season and for all the shit  that gets slung they really are a good engine.

Etecs are great engines. They got a bad rap because of the 800 ptek. The pteks were piles. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Etecs are great engines. They got a bad rap because of the 800 ptek. The pteks were piles. 

They got a bad rap because they were junk and blowing up left and right for 2 years and needed a piston recall .......