05 F7 with only 20 miles!

5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

It’s one of best looking cats , looks legit to me for having only 20 miles on it. 

https://nh.craigslist.org/snw/d/2005-arctic-cat-f7-efi-snopro/6526778647.html

It's cool and all but does low miles make it worth 67% more than the average F7? :wtf:

:lol: I remember when I got my 05 F7 .....I was so excited. My 2003 F7 would do 115 on snow every single time I squeezed on it.

First ride down the grade on the 05 and it did 94 :lol: fucking Cat garbage. The clutching on that sled was so fucked it was impossible not to just laugh

My bud bought a new 2007 F8 that year and I was telling him how fucking slow my F7 was.......he was going on and on about how it didnt matter what year f7 it was and that his F8 would beat any of them.

Well turns out his fucking 2007 F8 was ACTUALLY SLOWER THAN THE 2005 F7 :lol: fucking Barney F8 would barely crack 90 

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: I remember when I got my 05 F7 .....I was so excited. My 2003 F7 would do 115 on snow every single time I squeezed on it.

First ride down the grade on the 05 and it did 94 :lol: fucking Cat garbage. The clutching on that sled was so fucked it was impossible not to just laugh

My bud bought a new 2007 F8 that year and I was telling him how fucking slow my F7 was.......he was going on and on about how it didnt matter what year f7 it was and that his F8 would beat any of them.

Well turns out his fucking 2007 F8 was ACTUALLY SLOWER THAN THE 2005 F7 :lol: fucking Barney F8 would barely crack 90 

LMAO!

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

!!!!!!!!1111!1!1!2!2!1!2!1!1!!1!!2!1!2

6 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

It’s one of best looking cats , looks legit to me for having only 20 miles on it. 

https://nh.craigslist.org/snw/d/2005-arctic-cat-f7-efi-snopro/6526778647.html

I know of a 03 black F7 Sno-Pro with under 200 miles on it that could find a new home for possibly $6,000.

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Kinda like the 2018 ctec2800...

was at cabin this weekend . neighbor has 2 cats 04f7 sp with like 1100mi  a 04 570 700mi trailer with about 5 miles on it.

so he has a guy up this weekend who was buying them . he gave my neighbor a check . they decide to unload them and go for a ride to dinner . well on the way home my neighbor totaled the f6 . lol fucking sells the shit and cant even cash the check now . pretty hard hit bulk head and tunnel . guess he bailed just before it took out the big oak and he rolled in to the woods. I did not ask what he had it sold for but I really want to know   

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

so was barney built as a lake racer ? or had most guys in to lake racing moved on to M141 and crossfires by then  . pretty sure barney won the iorn dog that yr and like 3 more

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so was barney built as a lake racer ? or had most guys in to lake racing moved on to M141 and crossfires by then  . pretty sure barney won the iorn dog that yr and like 3 more

Pretty much. Cat won the ID ‘05, ‘06, ‘07, ‘08. The last two years were on 600 cc Barneys.