Any of you think Doug Ford can win?

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

See you can’t chastise any liberal government for doing what made you hissy fit mad about the cons oops 

I never particularly had an issue with Harper’s deficits.  The main issue I had was Ontario Harper supporters having no issue with his deficits while bitching about Wynne’s

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I never particularly had an issue with Harper’s deficits.  The main issue I had was Ontario Harper supporters having no issue with his deficits while bitching about Wynne’s

Because they were mostly demanded by liberals oops

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

We didn't want Harper to run deficits, but understand he had to cave to retain power.

The liberals fucked ontario so hard there’s no coming back IMO

Ontario has the largest sub sovereign debt in the world :flush: higher even that California and the Leftards are now running a deficit again after actually bring things into balance. Ford will end this shit  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Ontario has the largest sub sovereign debt in the world :flush: higher even that California and the Leftards are now running a deficit again after actually bring things into balance. Ford will end this shit  :bc: 

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day if trump fluffing to talk about your own province :bc: 

15 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day if trump fluffing to talk about your own province :bc: 

:fuckoff: Sodomite just cuz you can not think and suck cock at the same time dosen't mean normal non homosexual people can't multitask :dunno: Faggot  

23 minutes ago, Momorider said:

IcePeople thinks that’s good though cause he lives on the dole 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

No he won’t.

:bc:

It’s basically impossible to save ontario at this point. And JarJar is taking the entire country in the same direction 

But that’s okay right?  Cuz you were down with Harper’s deficits?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

But that’s okay right?  Cuz you were down with Harper’s deficits?

Harper was the best leader in the world at the time. You know it to. It just hurts you 

Harper was the best leader in the world at the time. You know it to. It just hurts you 

Massive Harper deficits good

JT’s Liberal deficits bad

Amirite?

Yea, I’m right

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Amirite?

Yea, I’m right

Nobody is forcing JarJars deficits like harpers were oops

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Amirite?

Yea, I’m right

Harper had little choice to run deficits.  JT is running them without reason and long term GDP growth does not look any better.  His policies are choking the life out of our economy.  You can't spend your way into prosperity.

How about another vacation, I mean a month has passed since his last one, it's about time.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Harper had little choice to run deficits.  JT is running them without reason and long term GDP growth does not look any better.  His policies are choking the life out of our economy.  You can't spend your way into prosperity.

How about another vacation, I mean a month has passed since his last one, it's about time.

Deficits themselves are not necessarily good or bad. It’s what the money is being used for

of the money is going toward setting up industry that will pay the money back over time then its good. No different than investing in your company which will pay dividends down the road 

but if you’re just borrowing money to spend it on nonsense then guess what.. 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Deficits themselves are not necessarily good or bad. It’s what the money is being used for

of the money is going toward setting up industry that will pay the money back over time then its good. No different than investing in your company which will pay dividends down the road 

Well JT might as well throw it all in a pile and light it.  That will accomplish the same.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No they aren’t

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

And had a surplus at the end opps

Not really

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Agreed

It still bugs me that Harper refused to see the writing on the wall and step down. The CBC’s entire platform was more anti Harper. Not really anti conservative. A change of leadership would have prevented a JarJar majority easily.