Arctic Cat issues special Operations Guidelines to prevent sleds from Burning

Three 2018 ProClimbs have burned to the ground here in the last 2weeks. Its all over facebook. Guys are pissed. A guy yesterday lost his ProClimb and he was 25 miles back in and had tomdouble out. BLM expects him to chopper the POS out tonthe tune of $1000. He will sue Cat if they dont pay for the chopper ride.  

What complete pieces of shit. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Three 2018 ProClimbs have burned to the ground here in the last 2weeks. Its all over facebook. Guys are pissed. A guy yesterday lost his ProClimb and he was 25 miles back in and had tomdouble out. BLM expects him to chopper the POS out tonthe tune of $1000. He will sue Cat if they dont pay for the chopper ride.  

Wow...thats crazy. Another reason not to ride a Cat alone.

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Have you heard anything about the 2019 RMK 850 blowing up with 16 miles on it. Seen it mentioned in a couple threads but nothing to substantiate. :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Have you heard anything about the 2019 RMK 850 blowing up with 16 miles on it. Seen it mentioned in a couple threads but nothing to substantiate. :dunno: 

Nope, never happened. 

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Not yet. I havent hewrd of anyone who has had one to ride.  There are none around here that I know of. 

52 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Burandt has been testing it for the 3rd season now. :dunno:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Lake racers everywhere are LOSING THEIR MINDS!!  And who the fuck rides their brake to come to a slow stop?  I rarely even use mine and I'm no tool out there running 8299 on the RPM guage on an 800.  Also, if you don't know to come to a slow stop while burping the throttle after a long run on a two stroke, you should read how two stroke engines operate (and cool).

Still, this is ghey....clearly the map is stuffing too much fuel in the mils if it is burning up in the pipe.  It's like a "hot start" button taped down.  :lol:

Triggered and trying to hide the utter helplessness of being a Cat fuck boi. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Not making excuses.  Sorry to rain on the Poo parade though.  Hey...but be honest, the reason you haven't had to follow any protocol is because you ride like Granny Hawkins and don't know what dangers lie in each brand.  How often did you check crank run out in that doo?  You gonna start checking for piston wash in that poo? Are you capable of doing either? If you ride hard, these are things you should clearn to keep an eye on.  

Polaris: The only real American sled option. Get on board fuck boi. I’ll sell you a cool racer so you can feel special on God’s chosen brand. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Polaris: The only real American sled option. Get on board fuck boi. I’ll sell you a cool racer so you can feel special on God’s chosen brand. 

So are you stroking a snow check payment anytime soon.........:saluting:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So are you stroking a snow check payment anytime soon.........:saluting:

Everyone gets a Polaris Axys chassis sled when Jesus comes back!!!!!!!!!11

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😇😇😇🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Two really awful beta posts.  

I recommend stopping this and try having some real red meat that isn’t tofu flavored and wash it down with a real man’s beer.  I don’t give a fuck if that diet is easy on your “turd cutter”.  Real men still have to grunt and push during a quality “sit down” moment.  Your Poo-Laider posts are sounding like yours must be just falling out upon sitting.

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Good grief!  He’s bringing Hell when he comes back?  Evangelicals are gonna lose it!  Along with people that ride real sleds! :lol: “Poovelations”.

Question:  is Jesus going to allow for as many “consumer options” as Poo? :lmao:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry Zamboni but you sound like the worst kind of fanboi right now....there is no excuse or no way this is acceptable.

I’m a Cat guy.  Why do I have to pretend like I think another brand is better to appease those brand loyalists. IMO, if you don’t like Cat, the next real choice is Doo.  Don’t see the appeal of Poo.  Whiney owners too that can’t stand that Cat guys just won’t give them the time of day.  It’s bizarre to me.  Always has been.  Poo owners are “little brother”.

B8BBEDA5-29DD-4835-87A2-71DDAB933787.jpeg

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bussman says you're full of shit. 

Go to hcs and read thru the threads. Cat guys are snowchecking Polaris 850's all over. This is what happened to Polaris years ago before the 800ho. You cat guys should jump to Polaris or skidoo to show cat you won't accept their sub par products anymore...  Polaris listened maybe cat will. :news:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Go to hcs and read thru the threads. Cat guys are snowchecking Polaris 850's all over. This is what happened to Polaris years ago before the 800ho. You cat guys should jump to Polaris or skidoo to show cat you won't accept their sub par products anymore...  Polaris listened maybe cat will. :news:

Why do poo guys struggle for so much validation for their choice.  I’ve read the threads.  I read people jumping from one brand to the next every year.

When Poo or Doo starts dominating race tracks, I’ll take notice.  Or, I find I can’t ride for shit anymore and just want to lake race in between warming the bar stools and crushing cans in the warming huts like a “Mack”.  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do poo guys struggle for so much validation for their choice.  I’ve read the threads.  I read people jumping from one brand to the next every year.

When Poo or Doo starts dominating race tracks, I’ll take notice.  Or, I find I can’t ride for shit anymore and just want to lake race in between warming the bar stools and crushing cans in the warming huts like a “Mack”.  

Race tracks are irrelevant just like your worthless drivel :thumbsup:  One thing left tknha g your hat on.....race tracks :lmao: