****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sure. I'm also a Seahawks fan, a Cowboy fan, a Green Bay fan, a Dolphins fan, and soon to be a Las Vegas Raiders fan.  :bc: 

I can recall you rooting for the Pats in the past :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just looking at the Chiefs record for the season and their defense sure does give up a lot of points.

Their D sure played well against The Colts.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Their D sure played well against The Colts.

The Colts were on fire going in to that game too. I looked at the forecast for Sunday's game and like you said COLD.  A lows in the single digits and highs in the low teens. I'd be willing to bet the Pats will practice outside this week to prepare.   5 more days for us to analyze the championship games :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

The Colts were on fire going in to that game too. I looked at the forecast for Sunday's game and like you said COLD.  A lows in the single digits and highs in the low teens. I'd be willing to bet the Pats will practice outside this week to prepare.   5 more days for us to analyze the championship games :lol:

I know...ain't it great! 👊🏻😀

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Nfl is rigged. That was the most blatant PI in football history and no flag. Complete WWE faggot bullshit 

You do realize it's pretty easy to catch things the refs don't due to 100- camera angles and slow motion replay?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You do realize it's pretty easy to catch things the refs don't due to 100- camera angles and slow motion replay?

Oh come on....the fucking ref was right there and the db tackled the fucking receiver before the ball was even close. Get off your knees Ricky Bobby....your precious NFL is rigged as fuck