****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have faith John that you won't act like this fat head.^^^^^

Me too :lol:

Seriously though, I get it. The Pats have dominated the AFC for so long that it gets old. I was chatting with my 26 year old neighbor earlier today. He was 8 years old when the Pats started their domination. He just thinks it's normal. lol

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I disagree, Super Bowls are not indicative of how good one is at a position. Football is a team game and Belichick and the Patriots organization as a whole are the reason for their success and Brady was just a part. I don't think he's the GOAT at the position, he's a pocket passer, he never could run. Brady's offensive lines could be the GOAT for keeping him clean. I was amazed at how little pressure KC put on him last night, hopefully Aaron Donald and Donkey Kong Suh terrorize his ass in the SB.

As a lifelong WI resident, and diehard Packers fan, STFU.

Brady is the GOAT, and Rodgers is an ultra talented cunty bitch. And the Packers are a fucking mess and it starts with the cunt at QB.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Brady is the GOAT, and Rodgers is an ultra talented cunty bitch. And the Packers are a fucking mess and it starts with the cunt at QB.

:bigfinger:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

Good point. Brady is far from the highest paid QB in the league because he knows it's not all about him. 

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

You really seem like a diehard Packer fan.....rolleyes.

Snoughnut :kneebash:Legend    :lmao:

c'mon you cant copycat. Thats just the sign of a poor loser, you know the kind, Cam Newton, Jalen Ramsey, Erin Rodgers....

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, rump-rider said:

SMH if the chiefs won the toss and scored a TD you guys wouldn’t have said a peep about the rule. Problem with doing it the college way is the teams are already gassed and a lot of those OT college games drag on forever.

:owned:

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You really seem like a diehard Packer fan.....rolleyes.

Snoughnut :kneebash:Legend    :lmao:

If you took Erin's balls out of your eye sockets long enough to see, you would realize he is a problem.

1 minute ago, Legend said:

c'mon you cant copycat. Thats just the sign of a poor loser, you know the kind, Cam Newton, Jalen Ramsey, Erin Rodgers....

You're the one that's the loser, I'm entitled to my opinion and you were butt hurt by it. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No sense in arguing with a cheesehead and just let him have it.....have you ever been to Green Bay...it's really all they have.😂

28 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

As if you live in a utopia, you spend your entire miserable existence here and once in awhile you take your dog for a walk so he can lick peanut butter of your pud, sounds like a dreamland. :lmao:

18 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

As always, you started with the insults first you fat fuck, I just gave you receipt.

Yeah you didn't overreact at all.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're the one that's the loser, I'm entitled to my opinion and you were butt hurt by it. :lmao:

Why would I be butthurt by you thinking Rodgers is a goat??? lmao  Talk about irony.....

I think everybody in here can see anytime anyone says anything negative about the Packers or Erin, your ass develops a migrane.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So did I hear last night that the Patriots have had an average of 28th pick in the last 18 years of the draft?  

Kinda makes the Pats last 20 years even more impressive.  :dunno: 

My wife and I were talking about that....just one more factor that makes this run all the more impressive.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

So did I hear last night that the Patriots have had an average of 28th pick in the last 18 years of the draft?  

Kinda makes the Pats last 20 years even more impressive.  :dunno: 

When a team has the GOAT, great things happen............

See how that works @snoughnut?

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Legend said:

Why would I be butthurt by you thinking Rodgers is a goat??? lmao  Talk about irony.....

I think everybody in here can see anytime anyone says anything negative about the Packers or Erin, your ass develops a migrane.

Go back and read my original post dummy, not once did I say anything about Rodgers being the goat. I stated my opinion that Brady wasn't the GOAT and you got butt hurt, sorry dum dum