****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

Just now, steve from amherst said:

As a retired QB he knew what he would ( or should Have ) done when seeing how the defense was set up. 

To bad he didn't do as good a job under center :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Or as a holder for the kicker in that playoff game... lol.

I forgot about that one :lol: MY BIL is a diehard Cowboys fan. He was probably in tears (dead serious) when the Cowboys lost :lol:

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

He explains it so good that even the casual fan understands what's going on.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

As a retired QB he knew what he would ( or should Have ) done when seeing how the defense was set up. 

Exactly. He was awesome. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Legend said:

Brady is easily the GOAT.

As much as it pains me to say so I have to agree although I do think the rule changes that protect quarterbacks has contributed to his longevity.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Legend said:

Brady is easily the GOAT.

I disagree, Super Bowls are not indicative of how good one is at a position. Football is a team game and Belichick and the Patriots organization as a whole are the reason for their success and Brady was just a part. I don't think he's the GOAT at the position, he's a pocket passer, he never could run. Brady's offensive lines could be the GOAT for keeping him clean. I was amazed at how little pressure KC put on him last night, hopefully Aaron Donald and Donkey Kong Suh terrorize his ass in the SB.

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I disagree, Super Bowls are not indicative of how good one is at a position. Football is a team game and Belichick and the Patriots organization as a whole are the reason for their success and Brady was just a part. I don't think he's the GOAT at the position, he's a pocket passer, he never could run. Brady's offensive lines could be the GOAT for keeping him clean. I was amazed at how little pressure KC put on him last night, hopefully Aaron Donald and Donkey Kong Suh terrorize his ass in the SB.

Im surprised they didn't either. Because if a team can get pressure on him he fall's apart. Almost plays like a pitcher after giving up 4 walks. Confidence level, shit.

26 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

There it is.... a Packers fan dissing Brady. Imagine that. Tell me this, who is the leader out on the field? Who has been to the Super Bowl 8 out of 16 years?

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

There it is.... a Packers fan dissing Brady. Imagine that. Tell me this, who is the leader out on the field? Who has been to the Super Bowl 8 out of 16 years?

No sense in arguing with a cheesehead and just let him have it.....have you ever been to Green Bay...it's really all they have.😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No sense in arguing with a cheesehead and just let him have it.....have you ever been to Green Bay...it's really all they have.😂

I just find it funny that more often than not it's a Packers fan that can't give credit where credit is due :dunno:  

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

I just find it funny that more often than not it's a Packers fan that can't give credit where credit is due :dunno:  

Rogers prob is a better QB skillswise  but he certainly hasn't led or worked with the team like Tom did to get him to the dance.  

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Yeah they are a petty, stubborn bunch.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As if you live in a utopia, you spend your entire miserable existence here and once in awhile you take your dog for a walk so he can lick peanut butter of your pud, sounds like a dreamland. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Rogers prob is a better QB skillswise  but he certainly hasn't led or worked with the team like Tom did to get him to the dance.  

Physically yes...mentally no way and Brady has done it with very few superstars and for a lot of years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

As if you live in a utopia, you spend your entire miserable existence here and once in awhile you take your dog for a walk so he can lick peanut butter of your pud, sounds like a dreamland. :lmao:

Nerve struck...SBYL.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Agreed. You need to look at their work as a whole, not just their ability to dance around and make plays. TB12 goes in to each game better prepared than most, if not all QB's.  That's why the Pats have been so successful.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah they are a petty, stubborn bunch.

That they are. In a few more years when the Pats are at th bottom of the AFC East I'll probably act the same way :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Physically yes...mentally no way and Brady has done it with very few superstars and for a lot of years.

325-0-0-0-10000-10000-447.jpg

Gronk and Moss are the only two that I can think of.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed. You need to look at their work as a whole, not just their ability to dance around and make plays. TB12 goes in to each game better prepared than most, if not all QB's.  That's why the Pats have been so successful.

That they are. In a few more years when the Pats are at th bottom of the AFC East I'll probably act the same way :lol:

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I have faith John that you won't act like this fat head.^^^^^

• Haha 1