****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. What a game. That was a tually fun to watch. 

Absolutely....great game and good for The NFL in general.

Aaron Donald is a man among boys at times.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Both teams scored over 50 points :dunno:

yes but the rams could have easily given up more.  think the chiefs D accounted for 2 TD's as well.  

missed the 4th quarter but honestly thats the kind of game i'd rather see.  it's why i prefer college ball.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yes but the rams could have easily given up more.  think the chiefs D accounted for 2 TD's as well.  

missed the 4th quarter but honestly thats the kind of game i'd rather see.  it's why i prefer college ball.  

One

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

So what you are saying is the Rams defense is marginally better than the Chiefs?

You know, I really didnt think the defenses played bad at all. Yeah, KC was kind of a mess in the 1st quarter, but they figured it out.

I just think that both offenses are that fucking good. The best defenses ever, are not going to shut those offenses down. New Orleans offense included.

I think this game is exactly what the NFL envisioned when they decided to keep changing the rules to benefit the offenses.

51 minutes ago, Legend said:

You know, I really didnt think the defenses played bad at all. Yeah, KC was kind of a mess in the 1st quarter, but they figured it out.

I just think that both offenses are that fucking good. The best defenses ever, are not going to shut those offenses down. New Orleans offense included.

I think this game is exactly what the NFL envisioned when they decided to keep changing the rules to benefit the offenses.

KCs secondary was being flagged too much IMO and I agree with how good these offenses are....Tyreek Hill is basically uncoverable if he gets a step.