****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i doubted him this year and he proved me wrong (although he looked old and out of sorts most of yesterday).  I am good with being proven wrong again next year

He didnt look any different then Boggs.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just changed to another pre game show when they started down that road.

I got flamed for this before, but I think it is sad. For a few hours on a Sunday we were  Pats , Lions , packers, etc, fans . not blacks , whites , Dems , Repubs, .  

I feel like the last refuge free of  politics & division has ended. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Packers win the next SuperBowl 139-3 over the patriots. Dom Grady attempts to service the second coming of our lord and  savior, Aaron Rodgers, for mercy as Rodgers throws 10 touchdowns. 

That guy still has a job ?

34 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The pre-game  race discussions seemed odd & out of place.   It was like we were at a race conference  and a football game broke out.   

I enjoyed it and I think it was appropriate because sport does bring us all together which they talked about quite a bit. Atlanta is also considered to be the new south and was the center of the civil rights movement. I also like the phrase used to describe Atlanta....The City too busy to hate. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I enjoyed it and I think it was appropriate because sport does bring us all together which they talked about quite a bit. Atlanta is also considered to be the new south and was the center of the civil rights movement. I also like the phrase used to describe Atlanta....The City too busy to hate. 

I can accept that.   A lot  of strong feelings,  so maybe it is  unavoidable  progression. 

I think a lot of people, like myself,  just want a break from the stress of everyday life .  I enjoy the comradely  of watching sports. 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can accept that.   A lot  of strong feelings,  so maybe it is  unavoidable  progression. 

I think a lot of people, like myself,  just want a break from the stress of everyday life .  I enjoy the comradely  of watching sports. 

Well there were hours of pregame starting at 9:00 A.M. but I hear you. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Vegas has The Chiefs as the favorites to win next years SB....what say you guys?

The Pats will be better next year. Gronk will retire, and Bill will find some flunky to step up and be 95% as good as Gronk, but he will actually play the whole year.

I'd say Vegas will "revise" the odds before next August.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'm not sure what you were watching but it was brought up at least a dozen times in the pregame shows. It was also mentioned during the SB that he missed all of last year due to injury and the 1st four games of the season for PED. I'd be willing to wager that there is more than one Packer on 'the juice', it's just a mater of timing it right so they don't get caught. 

If any Packers were on the juice, they wouldnt SUCK as bad as they did this year.

Clay needs a double dose....

Just now, Legend said:

The Pats will be better next year. Gronk will retire, and Bill will find some flunky to step up and be 95% as good as Gronk, but he will actually play the whole year.

I'd say Vegas will "revise" the odds before next August.

The Patriots are better with a part time Gronk then without him IMO.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Boring game, terrible half time show.  Can see why smales enjoyed it.

Won some money tho so thats good.

You don’t know anything about football....put that on the list with pussy, diet and who knows what else. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Look at the lil tough guy here

@Jimmy Snacks

Not a tough guy at all and I edited

my post to better suit you Little Enos...I sure  hope your daddy Big Enos sees your posts!! 😆

BTW you couldn’t bust a grape much less a cherry so go play in traffic.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not a tough guy at all and I edited

my post to better suit you Little Enos...I sure  hope your daddy Big Enos sees your posts!! 😆

BTW you couldn’t bust a grape much less a cherry so go play in traffic.

Tries to be tough then cowards down like the emotional fuck stick he is.

@Jimmy Snacks

43 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed. But I think he is gone.

36 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I do believe their record says otherwise.

Ok...but he made some big play  yesterday and even Belichek can't replace him with some no name IMO.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ok...but he made some big play  yesterday and even Belichek can't replace him with some no name IMO.

Bennett did a decent job filling in a few years ago. The thing with Gronk is that he isn't just a receiver type tight end, he can block too. 

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Bennett did a decent job filling in a few years ago. The thing with Gronk is that he isn't just a receiver type tight end, he can block too. 

He is a man among boys at times.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is a man among boys at times.

He's lost a step or two the past few years, but can still play better than most TE's in the league. Prefect way to end your career though, going out on top :thumb: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

The pre-game  race discussions seemed odd & out of place.   It was like we were at a race conference  and a football game broke out.   

Yeah...I'm so good on the merging of political correctness/issues and sports.  It's dumb as fuck.  

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

I got flamed for this before, but I think it is sad. For a few hours on a Sunday we were  Pats , Lions , packers, etc, fans . not blacks , whites , Dems , Repubs, .  

I feel like the last refuge free of  politics & division has ended. 

I don't think it's ended.  What happened to the NFL was an example for all.  What a waste and a clear example of poor management.