2019 Yamaha prices...

Just now, f7ben said:

That is a pretty awesome deal

They drive it 10 miles up the road, deliver it in Vermont... don't have to fuck around trying to get NY state taxes back.. :bc:

The place by where I grew up and still shop at whores them out. They have always had the cheapest prices around for new stuff. That blue srx is pretty fucking sharp looking. I've always loved those colors. 

Debating dumping my 17 for a 19(xtx le) they've made a bunch of changes that I really like. I did the mountain seat, Apex throttle and poo brake lever on mine and now all of that is standard. I was thinking about changing to the 40" front after getting to ride a b-tx this year and now I can have it factory.   They pretty much made my perfect sled. Easy to swap the go fast stuff..  so tempting.

img.jpg?id=5a9ef09e2a0ab624989d3219&w=15

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Debating dumping my 17 for a 19(xtx le) they've made a bunch of changes that I really like. I did the mountain seat, Apex throttle and poo brake lever on mine and now all of that is standard. I was thinking about changing to the 40" front after getting to ride a b-tx this year and now I can have it factory.   They pretty much made my perfect sled. Easy to swap the go fast stuff..  so tempting.

img.jpg?id=5a9ef09e2a0ab624989d3219&w=15

Scott is in Florida next week. I'm taking my friend out, him on my sled and I'm going to try the 141.