900 ACE = decent lawn tractor engine

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

The turbio one is around 150 tho 

Thread says 900 ACE though.....you can put a turbo on 4 cylinder K car engine.....doesnt mean its a good idea or will make it something its not. Its still a K car engine

:owned: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Thread says 900 ACE though.....you can put a turbo on 4 cylinder K car engine.....doesnt mean its a good idea or will make it something its not. Its still a K car engine

:owned: 

So the turbio is still a 900 ace?

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey Awfully Gayful

The only 900T that gets a radiator is the touring model 

I was right again!!!!

Like the way you tour Willyblowers anys :owned: 

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey Awfully Gayful

The only 900T that gets a radiator is the touring model 

I was right again!!!!

Check this out , the fucking site is garbage. ever since around Feb 20th. BRP site has been garbage.  I am still getting them everyday, sometimes it does work and I wanted to look up info on grand touring rads , had to highlight the message so it would be readable in screenshot :lol: 

brpsitecrapsout.jpg

43 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Even without sled has more cooling capacity, lower iats than sxs.

Sorry bout your luck.

Better luck next time! :hiding:

No...sled has less cooling capacity and will have wider range of operating temps. Sled will certainly have cooler iats

I sort of agree with him. I rode a Gade X and Gade adrenaline and the X seemed to be clutched better or whatever but it felt quicker. The suspension was also set up a lot better. I guess you can't really judge these pre-production demo units. But the sled didn't blow me away enough to make me trade in my 1200 this year. Gonna prolly save and think another year.

Problem is, not much to choose from out there. I want a 10k+ mile sled between 120-150 hp so there's the 900 turbo and the Viper. I heard there's only 1 Viper model being made this year so next year who knows. That leaves me with the 900 or a 600 2 stroke. Not sure I want to hold my breath again even with a 600. :dunno: 

It boggles my mind why Polaris won't get in the 4 stroke game. They'd do so well...

Edited by rump-rider

9 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I sort of agree with him. I rode a Gade X and Gade adrenaline and the X seemed to be clutched better or whatever but it felt quicker. The suspension was also set up a lot better. I guess you can't really judge these pre-production demo units. But the sled didn't blow me away enough to make me trade in my 1200 this year. Gonna prolly save and think another year.

Problem is, not much to choose from out there. I want a 10k+ mile sled between 120-150 hp so there's the 900 turbo and the Viper. I heard there's only 1 Viper model being made this year so next year who knows. That leaves me with the 900 or a 600 2 stroke. Not sure I want to hold my breath again even with a 600. :dunno: 

It boggles my mind why Polaris won't get in the 4 stroke game. They'd do so well...

You could by a doo or poo 850 and with 4 year warranty run it 10k miles. Problem is you might as well part it out after that cause it aint gonna be worth fuck on resale 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You could by a doo or poo 850 and with 4 year warranty run it 10k miles. Problem is you might as well part it out after that cause it aint gonna be worth fuck on resale 

Plus you'd be screwed if it blew up on your big trip. Season is short enough...