This is Snowrider stupid....

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Surprised it didn't jump up by itself and shoot her..what an idiot.

Two guns stores near us told me their firearms sales have increased a bunch in the last 2 weeks..

She doesn't realize she just committed a felony.

• Thanks 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So she just made her AR illegally into a class III SBR!? Nice thinking! Much more concealed now. Good thinking miss snowrider! 

Yup, she's a dope.

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have had  that same stand for years.   works great & very handy.   Damn near have wore it out.   

I bought a large foldable shooting table last Fall, haven't used it yet, adjustable for long guns and pistols, and  has pockets for ammo..

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have had  that same stand for years.   works great & very handy.   Damn near have wore it out.   

My sister gave me a couple when she moved. Havnt used em yet. When I replaced my kitchen table I was going to take it to the dump. Then I realized it makes an awesome work table right on the pallot forks on the tractor. Throw it on . load tools on and drive to wherever in yard I'm working.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

My sister gave me a couple when she moved. Havnt used em yet. When I replaced my kitchen table I was going to take it to the dump. Then I realized it makes an awesome work table right on the pallot forks on the tractor. Throw it on . load tools on and drive to wherever in yard I'm working.

Got mine when wife's grandfather died.  Took it home more or less to be polite, because it was given to me, thinking Ill never use this.  Turns out it works great for various tasks like holding & mounting motorcycle and other small parts.