Spring checking sleds

• Platinum Contributing Member

I really wish Poo would have had the 850 in a coupled 136/137.   May wait until next year to see if they have that.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

$6500 for that sled seems like a good deal but I really don’t know much about turbos.  I know a few guys though that can give you a good idea if it’s worth it or not.  Let me PM them fee ya!

Thank You Zbronious!:saluting:

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I really wish Poo would have had the 850 in a coupled 136/137.   May wait until next year to see if they have that.  

Next year they will for sure......curious why you would prefer that over a 129?

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thank You Zbronious!:saluting:

Yes, apparently it’s a good deal.  I hope you’re happy because now I’m taking all kinds of shit from a fucking turbo-tard about my slow sled. Fucking great!!!!!!

:lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....its such a good deal the dude is dying to dump and getting no action on it :lol: fucking junk 

Yeah because used sleds are really moving this time of year after another subpar winter....Go lay down. :ronald:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, apparently it’s a good deal.  I hope you’re happy because now I’m taking all kinds of shit from a fucking turbo-tard about my slow sled. Fucking great!!!!!!

TY.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah because used sleds are really moving this time of year after another subpar winter....Go lay down. :ronald:

They sell if they are something worth buying and the price is a firesale. Seriously dude its a 5 year old turbo cat in the PC chassis. Nothing over 5g's would be a "good" deal

You know I know sleds and what they are worth. I bet that guy gets well down into the 5's before anyone even sniffs it 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....its such a good deal the dude is dying to dump and getting no action on it :lol: fucking junk 

Oh, I think if they said it was a good deal, I’d believe them.  I’m sure they’d think you are just adorable though. :lmao:

Calm yourself.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

TY.

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I think if they said it was a good deal, I’d believe them.  I’m sure they’d think you are just adorable though. :lmao:

Calm yourself.

:bc:oxic 

I've bought and sold 60-70 sleds in the last 6 years. ......I know what they are worth and when. Procross is 100% toxic right now. Dealers are making NO OFFER on trade for them :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

I've bought and sold 60-70 sleds in the last 6 years. ......I know what they are worth and when. Procross is 100% toxic right now. Dealers are making NO OFFER on trade for them :lol: 

Dude.  Calm!

Nobody gives a shit you hunt Craigslist for clapped out trash to steal the tool kits from then pawn them off on idiots that don’t know what they are doing.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.  Calm!

Nobody gives a shit you hunt Craigslist for clapped out trash to steal the tool kits from then pawn them off on idiots that don’t know what they are doing.

:lol: in my life......of all the sleds I have bought and sold. I was most happy when I got 9800 of my 10k back for that pile of fuck 2012 Turbo Cat. Sold it with 157 miles on it lolz

Literally the only reason for that pile of fuck to exist was to look at it .....beautiful sled. Worthless as soon as you started it or took the hood off 

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: in my life......of all the sleds I have bought and sold. I was most happy when I got 9800 of my 10k back for that pile of fuck 2012 Turbo Cat. Sold it with 157 miles on it lolz

Literally the only reason for that pile of fuck to exist was to look at it .....beautiful sled. Worthless as soon as you started it or took the hood off 

First year Turbo?  Yeah....no doubt, risky shit by Captain Home Depot.

That’s why I find it funny everybody thinks this first year 850 is gonna be flawless.  They are still fighting bugs in the 800!  Smh.

I do enjoy enthusiasm overriding all common sense though.  After all, that’s how we grow this sport.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

First year Turbo?  Yeah....no doubt, risky shit by Captain Home Depot.

That’s why I find it funny everybody thinks this first year 850 is gonna be flawless.  They are still fighting bugs in the 800!  Smh.

I do enjoy enthusiasm overriding all common sense though.  After all, that’s how we grow this sport.

Yup.....we need people to plop down their cash.

A fucking Thundercat 900 was 8900$ in 1994  ...........13199 for a New Poo 850 and all that goes with it and a 4 year warranty?

Seems like a fucking steal compared to the prices 20+ years ago 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So if I could lowball at 5000 and get it do it or just walk away? 

If it is something you actually want then $5000 would be fine I guess. Question is why do you want it? Have you ridden one?

Literally the only reason to even consider that sled is because it can be boosted to 270HP for cheap. If you dont plan on doing that then move on to something else. They are an absolutely boring sled to ride stock.....slow slow slow

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If it is something you actually want then $5000 would be fine I guess. Question is why do you want it? Have you ridden one?

Literally the only reason to even consider that sled is because it can be boosted to 270HP for cheap. If you dont plan on doing that then move on to something else. They are an absolutely boring sled to ride stock.....slow slow slow

I like the pretty wrap and it’s in Michigan. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like the pretty wrap and it’s in Michigan. :lol:

My buds slingshot flashed Z1 is finally running good......that is a pretty damn fun sled to ride at 270hp. That is about what it takes to make them come alive

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I'm sure they will in a 2020.