Trump and Kim Jong to meet by May

First headline this morning..........

"EXPERTS "   blast Trumps meeting with N K as dangerous. 

You can only chicken little and root against America for so long before even the dumbest catch on. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'd say the fag licking his chops over a black man is without a doubt the biggest pussy dude. :lol:

Pointing out the obvious differences... :lmao: Straight men go balls deep in a draft dodgers fat ass.....:snack:

Trump takes the bait and agrees to meet before any agreements are made. Rookie mistake on the world stage.

Jong looks like the hero to his people sitting next to the president of the US and telling his people he bowed to his powerful military.

Diplomacy 101

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump takes the bait and agrees to meet before any agreements are made. Rookie mistake on the world stage.

Jong looks like the hero to his people sitting next to the president of the US and telling his people he bowed to his powerful military.

Diplomacy 101

So prior to this the left wants talks not trumps threats.  Now we get talks and the left is against it.  I can't believe the flip flopping the left does :lol:  can't make this shit up 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

So prior to this the left wants talks not trumps threats.  Now we get talks and the left is against it.  I can't believe the flip flopping the left does :lol:  can't make this shit up 

Dimplomacy 101 especially with ruthless killers

5 minutes ago, JEFF said:

What a fucking joke you Libs are... The meeting is bad now...  Fuck diplomacy!!!111!!!! 

No -you Dumpers are stupid fucks just like him.....NK has wanted to meet with the US for years as it validates them and their nuclear program.  Dump is getting played like a fiddle and needs to have a plan and strategy not just a photo op.   He’s dumb, you’re dumb, and most Dumpers are dumb...and that’s a fact a bro :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

No -you Dumpers are stupid fucks just like him.....NK has wanted to meet with the US for years as it validates them and their nuclear program.  Dump is getting played like a fiddle and needs to have a plan and strategy not just a photo op.   He’s dumb, you’re dumb, and most Dumpers are dumb...and that’s a fact a bro :thumbsup:

And from bizarro world... ^^^  Fucking toolkit...   It must suck so bad for you girls knowing that your despised president is likely going to accomplish something that no one in 60 years has been able to... :lol:

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

And from bizarro world... ^^^  Fucking toolkit...   It must suck so bad for you girls knowing that your despised president is likely going to accomplish something that no one in 60 years has been able to... :lol:

You’re a perfect Dumper - stupid as fuck and ignorant as a mother fucker :lol: 

It’s not that previous presidents didn’t have the option of meeting with the head of the hermit kingdom. “North Korea has been seeking a summit with an American president for more than twenty years,” Jeffrey Lewis, director of the East Asia Nonproliferation Program at Middlebury Institute of International studies tweeted Thursday night. “It has literally been a top foreign policy goal of Pyongyang since Kim Jong Il invited Bill Clinton.”

North Korea has been seeking a summit with an American president for more than twenty years. It has literally been a top foreign policy goal of Pyongyang since Kim Jong Il invited Bill Clinton. (1/3)

http://www.time.com/5192579/trump-meets-kim-jong-un-north-korea/

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Diplomacy 101

This /\

40 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Talks yes, but the President is typically the closer after years of negotiations.  What have the North Koreans done to deserve a direct one on one with the President?

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

True.  NK is also now negotiating from a position of strength as they have capabale nuclear weapons and have demonstrated them to the world.  This will be a propaganda boom for them.

HOWEVER

I don’t think it’s necessarily all bad.  Give the guy a chance.  Things can’t get much worse diplomatically really can they?  What worries me is Trump is such a know nothing loose cannon and seems incapable of understanding even simple subjects.  He gets his daily Presidential briefing drawn out in crayon and he glances at it while watching Fox and Friends before hitting the golf course.  I’m not sure what he’s even capable if doing here, but if he can even strike up a bit of a friendship then that’s something.  Maybe he should take Dennis Rodman with him.

:lol:

My prediction...

Trump and Kim meet

Shake hands

Then Kim pulls out a sphincter stashed ninja sword and stabs Trump in the neck! 

Trump dies and we invade north Korea

Pubes get what they want (Trump gone)

Rothchilds get what they want (north koreas mineral deposits)

Military gets what they want (more money)

Neocons get what they want (beat off worthy vengence)

CNN gets what they want (nine months worth of interviews and fake lib commentary about it)

I get what I want, (watching all of you faggots cry)

#winning

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

This /\

Talks yes, but the President is typically the closer after years of negotiations.  What have the North Koreans done to deserve a direct one on one with the President?

True.  NK is also now negotiating from a position of strength as they have capabale nuclear weapons and have demonstrated them to the world.  This will be a propaganda boom for them.

HOWEVER

I don’t think it’s necessarily all bad.  Give the guy a chance.  Things can’t get much worse diplomatically really can they?  What worries me is Trump is such a know nothing loose cannon and seems incapable of understanding even simple subjects.  He gets his daily Presidential briefing drawn out in crayon and he glances at it while watching Fox and Friends before hitting the golf course.  I’m not sure what he’s even capable if doing here, but if he can even strike up a bit of a friendship then that’s something.  Maybe he should take Dennis Rodman with him.

:lol:

Rodman smarter than Dump :bc: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 2009 to free two journalists :lol: You’re Momo level stupid and ignorant :lmao: 

You think to them it was any different?   

BTW Albright's visit was in 2000 you idiot.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You think to them it was any different?   

BTW Albright's visit was in 2000 you idiot.  

Hey stupid fuck - either one the Prez and how far along was their nuclear program :snack: Dump is dumb....but slightly smarter than his followers :lmao: