Son of a bitch! We've got a Nor-eastah comin'!

major bust here, about 6", and the prediction was 8"-15".  People went absolutely batshit crazy for the past 2 days over nothing.  The minute the snow stopped at 4 today, the roads were just wet.  Grocery stores closed including McDonalds today.  WTF?

fUCKIN' weather people all hyper and all on tv, talking like it's the end of the fuckin' world. Bastids hyping every goddamn storm to increase viewership. Fuckin' little weasels. 

31 minutes ago, hayward said:

major bust here, about 6", and the prediction was 8"-15".  People went absolutely batshit crazy for the past 2 days over nothing.  The minute the snow stopped at 4 today, the roads were just wet.  Grocery stores closed including McDonalds today.  WTF?

I'm guessing we will get about 6" here.

An hour ago, they cancelled school for tomorrow already.  That's 5 straight school days in a row.  The automated message from the administrator who squats to take a piss: " due to the conditions of the roads, and the school not being able to properly clear the sidewalks and parking areas in time for tomorrow, the school district is closed".  Fire his ever-loving ass before day-break for crying out loud!  Even the kid is pissed, he'll have to work tomorrow again.:lol:

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

8 inches of heavy wet here.  i'm sure the epping railbeds already been torn down to dirt.  too bad central NH didn't have a base I might have rode there this weekend to avoid a drive to Jackman for the day. 

I plowed the drive around 4 to keep up with the accumulation. the main roads hadn't been touched. Contemplated taking the sled or sxs for a rip, instead I just went back to bed. :bashhead:

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm a mile from the ocean so i always expect to be on the low side of a storm like this.  theres days I drive to 95 and theres twice the snow as at the house. 

How'd you make out with that last storm? Any flooding? Saw on the news, Hampton was "tide central" in NH.

27 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

7" in island pond wont be enough to get the trails back up and going... :flush:

Brighton has had riding all along with decent conditions just out of town according to my neighbor. But the neighboring clubs were mostly closed.

21 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

How'd you make out with that last storm? Any flooding? Saw on the news, Hampton was "tide central" in NH.

the beach is pretty banged up,  i drove home last night through north hampton and down to hampton and lots of damage