There are no bigger hypocrites than pieces of shit like Slinger

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

europe taxes the fuck out of our exports retard

Europe vehicles that are imported to US pay a 2.5% import tax....  US vehicle going to Europe pay at least 10% tariff

Just now, BOHICA said:

Europe vehicles that are imported to US pay a 2.5% import tax....  US vehicle going to Europe pay at least 10% tariff

German VAT tax is 19% and they are the middle of the road 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what are you gonna do....cry and then let out a little queef in protest 

Our strong and unintimidated leadership won't allow this and retaliation will be immense and immediate!!!!!

Can't say that one with a straight face :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Our strong and unintimidated leadership won't allow this and retaliation will be immense and immediate!!!!!

Can't say that one with a straight face :lol: 

:lol: 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think that is an addition to the import duty of 10% on US made vehicles being imported into any E.U. country.  E.U. puts an import tax on a couple hundred HD motorcycle trump can just impose an import tax on the couple hundred thousands of German autos enticing the US.  151 billion or so trade deficit the US has with the E.U....  the biggest loser will be easy to see.  E.U. will back done as they have much more to lose by putting a tariff on some Harley’s, blue jeans and peanut butter

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/05/trumps-tariff-threat-on-european-cars-could-spell-big-trouble-for-germany.html

• Gold Member

Good enough for the Netherlands...  always near the top of liberal comparison charts they like to post...  I would think there import tax structure would be good enough for the US.

Levying import duties on imported goods is a way of protecting countries against cheaper products from third countries. Companies in some countries can produce their products more cheaply due to lower wages, costs and prices. Adding import duties to these products makes them more expensive, thereby narrowing the price difference and enabling countries to compete more effectively with producers in third countries. 

https://www.government.nl/topics/export-import-and-costums/taxes-on-imported-goods

21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

But...but...but....Spinner says it's not the trade issues, Europeans don't want American cars!!!!!  :lol:

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Good enough for the Netherlands...  always near the top of liberal comparison charts they like to post...  I would think there import tax structure would be good enough for the US.

Levying import duties on imported goods is a way of protecting countries against cheaper products from third countries. Companies in some countries can produce their products more cheaply due to lower wages, costs and prices. Adding import duties to these products makes them more expensive, thereby narrowing the price difference and enabling countries to compete more effectively with producers in third countries. 

https://www.government.nl/topics/export-import-and-costums/taxes-on-imported-goods

The Netherlands has smarter trade policy than us, yes. They have a very different economy as well and are smaller than the state of New York...

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But...but...but....Spinner says it's not the trade issues, Europeans don't want American cars!!!!!  :lol:

Well we do make shit cars so...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

The Netherlands has smarter trade policy than us, yes. They have a very different economy as well and are smaller than the state of New York...

The only thing you make is cocks cum in your mouth so STFU. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Yes...  but the import duty is paid on all import products into the E.U....  not just the Netherlands...  the import tariffs levied by the E.U. are different then the VAT’s levied by each country.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The only thing you make is cocks cum in your mouth so STFU. 

Aren't you proud to live in a country where the men are better at sucking dick than making cars?  :saluting:

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Yes...  but the import duty is paid on all import products into the E.U....  not just the Netherlands...  the import tariffs levied by the E.U. are different then the VAT’s levied by each country.

All I'm saying is the Netherlands is a better country than the United States, no need to get all wonky about trade policy on me :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I actually think our cars and trucks are close to being on par with the rest of the world.  Well, certainly the eurotrash segment.  I’ve got all foreign cars in my driveway.  We open our borders to them and let them do business here but it doesn’t work both ways?  Enough already.  America needs to stop being the world’s playground and bank with money for the taking.

15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Aren't you proud to live in a country where the men are better at sucking dick than making cars?  :saluting:

All I'm saying is the Netherlands is a better country than the United States, no need to get all wonky about trade policy on me :lol: 

Yeah, the Netherlands.  The world’s spectators.  Anytime one of them pipe up on world issues, I give them just slightly more credit than the UN.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I actually think our cars and trucks are close to being on par with the rest of the world.  Well, certainly the eurotrash segment.  I’ve got all foreign cars in my driveway.  We open our borders to them and let them do business here but it doesn’t work both ways?  Enough already.  America needs to stop being the world’s playground and bank with money for the taking.

Sure, my statement stands that American cars are trash though.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah, the Netherlands.  The world’s spectators.  Anytime one of them pipe up on world issues, I give them just slightly more credit than the UN.

I'd rather be a spectator than blow massive amounts of money playing World Police like it's actually going to do anything but make the rest of the world angry.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Sure, my statement stands that American cars are trash though.

I'd rather be a spectator than blow massive amounts of money playing World Police like it's actually going to do anything but make the rest of the world angry.

I’d ask what’s your experience with American cars but I don’t want to know.  I’d bet it collapses your whole argument.

The world should stop asking (begging) is to clean up their mess.  I’m all for it. 100% pull back and withdrawal.  100%!!!  

Can you imagine the crying and whining  if that happened?

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm not proud to live  in this country with the likes of you and maybe you should move to The Netherlands and suck cock there...you won't be missed.:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’d ask what’s your experience with American cars but I don’t want to know.  I’d bet it collapses your whole argument.

The world should stop asking (begging) is to clean up their mess.  I’m all for it. 100% pull back and withdrawal.  100%!!!  

Can you imagine the crying and whining  if that happened?

"I bet you don't have enough anecdotal bullshit to convince me your evidence based opinion is correct!" :lol: 

LMFAOOOO, when we don't intervene in shit the only crying and whining only comes from right wing hawks.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not proud to live  in this country with the likes of you and maybe you should move to The Netherlands and suck cock there...you won't be missed.:thumbsup:

I stay precisely to make people like you ashamed, that and the fact that things will get better soon enough when you and your kind die out.

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

"I bet you don't have enough anecdotal bullshit to convince me your evidence based opinion is correct!" :lol: 

LMFAOOOO, when we don't intervene in shit the only crying and whining only comes from right wing hawks.

I stay precisely to make people like you ashamed, that and the fact that things will get better soon enough when you and your kind die out.

I'm not going to try and convince you of anything.  I'd bet your life that my opinion carries much more weight than yours though.  Meh...penny bet.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not going to try and convince you of anything.  I'd bet your life that my opinion carries much more weight than yours though.  Meh...penny bet.  :lol:

This is wildly narcissistic. Your opinion on what? Carries weight to whom? 

• Thanks 1