There are no bigger hypocrites than pieces of shit like Slinger

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Throwing haymakers this morning eh? :lol: He only hates it because its Trump. Same with all of these neocons when Obama did something they were normally in favor of but arent because its Obama now. Its what happens when you have a mushy meathead brain. 

I guess I am a bit ornery :lol: I'm sorry Slinger !!!!!!!!!!111

MAGA hat wearing, ass-crack hanging out, 4 toothed worker in steel plant making $15 an hour: "woo hoo, fuck them japs. these tariffs are going to raise my pay. yay trump"

year later: "woo hoo, thanks to trump I know make $15.20 an hour. so what if my wife lost her job at the construction place. not having to buy health insurance helps that too. now where's ma skoal, dammit?"

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that is complete globalist propaganda......no different than when they said the economy of the world would explode if BREXIT was passed. Total bullshit 

Not exactly. We did this under Bush and there is actual eveidence and statistics that showed the loss of manufacturing due to tariffs on steel. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

MAGA hat wearing, ass-crack hanging out, 4 toothed worker in steel plant making $15 an hour: "woo hoo, fuck them japs. these tariffs are going to raise my pay. yay trump"

year later: "woo hoo, thanks to trump I know make $15.20 an hour. so what if my wife lost her job at the construction place. not having to buy health insurance helps that too. now where's ma skoal, dammit?"

Actually, only betas chew skoal. Oops, sorry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

The lowest entry level wage in production at the plant I work at is about 80k ......80% of people make over 100k with incredible benefits. We employ about 1000 people and countless contractors and suppliers.

Could you be any more clueless?????

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This is getting desperate :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The lowest entry level wage in production at the plant I work at is about 80k ......80% of people make over 100k with incredible benefits. We employ about 1000 people and countless contractors and suppliers.

Could you be any more clueless?????

then wtf are you crying about? :lmao:

I'm sure you got my point ya freaking dingaling. if not, I'm sure there are plenty of people that fit that scenario I just described. :handjob:

more corporate BS eh Benjamin...

BRUSSELS (AP) — The European Union says it is ready to retaliate against the U.S. over President Donald Trump’s proposed tariffs on steel and aluminum, with counter-measures against iconic U.S. products like Harley Davidson motorcycles, Levi’s jeans and bourbon.

Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmstroem said Wednesday that the EU, the world’s biggest trading bloc, rejects Trump’s reasoning that the tariffs are backed by the international legal right to protect national security.

Should tariffs be introduced, the EU and other partners would take the case to the World Trade Organization, she said. The EU is circulating among member states a list of U.S. goods to target so that it can respond as quickly as possible.

“We cannot see how the European Union, friends and allies in NATO, can be a threat to international security in the U.S.,” Malmstroem told reporters. “From what we understand, the motivation of the U.S. is an economic safeguard measure in disguise, not a national security measure.”

Read more: https://www.apnews.com/257504f752504d64bcace12954aa1bdc/German-top-official-concerned-about-planned-US-trade-tariffs    

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You can't tell the difference between Ben and a Trumpster? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

BRUSSELS (AP) — The European Union says it is ready to retaliate against the U.S. over President Donald Trump’s proposed tariffs on steel and aluminum, with counter-measures against iconic U.S. products like Harley Davidson motorcycles, Levi’s jeans and bourbon.

Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmstroem said Wednesday that the EU, the world’s biggest trading bloc, rejects Trump’s reasoning that the tariffs are backed by the international legal right to protect national security.

Should tariffs be introduced, the EU and other partners would take the case to the World Trade Organization, she said. The EU is circulating among member states a list of U.S. goods to target so that it can respond as quickly as possible.

“We cannot see how the European Union, friends and allies in NATO, can be a threat to international security in the U.S.,” Malmstroem told reporters. “From what we understand, the motivation of the U.S. is an economic safeguard measure in disguise, not a national security measure.”

Read more: https://www.apnews.com/257504f752504d64bcace12954aa1bdc/German-top-official-concerned-about-planned-US-trade-tariffs    

This is posturing. They are trying to influence Mitch (Kentucky Bourbon) and Ryan (Harley) to fight back. Is this sort of interference with our democratic system bad or good? The EU can fuck off. 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Steel is always a volatile commodity. Dont think for a minute this will hamper new construction... Or anything else significant. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I call bluff here. Europe has much more to lose than gain in these tactics. 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I like how the cult left is very anti middle class when it’s not their idea :lol: 

Yep. The Trump hate supercedes logic. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Steel is always a volatile commodity. Dont think for a minute this will hamper new construction... Or anything else significant. 

No it will not . What it will do is increase the value of existing buildings as the cost to build a new one increases.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

this is more than people paying an extra $.03 at wal-mart for Chinese made shit you dumb ass. for every job you think you'll save in the steel industry, you're likely going to lose 2 other ones somewhere else. brilliant.

If Obama had proposed this you would have loved the idea.  :lol:    

Its actually hilarious watching the libs come out against this.  Its not a surprise many in the GOP are against it.

Edited by Highmark