2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. Not to mention they are $3K less to snowcheck than a Doo like-for-like? The RMK was already light years ahead... They are going to crush some souls this year. 

That XC is pretty awesome as well. They are listening to their consumers. The Whale tail is too much for some to buy into, so they come out with the 129".  

:lol:  when i was going to order a bcx i priced a sba scs as well they were within a hundy of each other.  

Hmmmm, looks like they FINALLY fixed their piston skirt issues.

If you watch the engine video, you can see the pistons dont drop below the cylinder skirts.

The problem Ive said theyve for years with the 800.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

poo eats nothing but piston skirts

You're sled couldn't make a pimple on the ass of the new poo 850!!!!111 what are you gonna get? A purple mama cat lame-hundred. Pffftt!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Indy XC 850 looks to be the sled to have for this year. Polaris really did pretty damn well here. Much better than the other manus....much much better 

Tell me that doesn't look an awful lot like an rmotion...

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

You're sled couldn't make a pimple on the ass of the new poo 850!!!!111 what are you gonna get? A purple mama cat lame-hundred. Pffftt!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

It is really really sad how far cat has fallen. Junk ass 7 year old chassis that was shit the day it was introduced. An 800 that is well behind everything now and yamaha making the only thing in their whole lineup that is worth even one fuck 

One thing that caught my eye was their new focus on the wiring harness and distribution location for relays and fuses. I didnt care for this on the 800HO sleds and it is nice to see them focusing on the small stuff as well. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It is really really sad how far cat has fallen. Junk ass 7 year old chassis that was shit the day it was introduced. An 800 that is well behind everything now and yamaha making the only thing in their whole lineup that is worth even one fuck 

They are all wicked triggered right now. Suicide hotline is gonna get lit up!!!

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

They are all wicked triggered right now. Suicide hotline is gonna get lit up!!!

Thank god they have Bussmans and Vinces that dont care anything about performance of what they buy 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Cat needs a 170 hp 800

every aftermarket shop made more than that with the f7 motor at 800cc 's .....cat just cat do it though :lol: