2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

• Platinum Contributing Member

2 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

866* you are thinking of fusion 700 which is 755 and it was no better than 866 :lol: , I think it was 1 year model. 

Correct, I owned one of those POS. You'd think it would be etched into my brain.

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Two years. 

755 was a one year wonder for 2006, the 855 was 2 years. The injection was even redesign for the second year of the 855.

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Didn’t the 800 dyno a lot less than advertised 

You're thinking the old 800.  It was supposed to be 154 but more like 145.  Newer 800 one is 155

Edited by Kev144

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Polaris FTMFW! I really like the XC and XCR SB. They fucking crushed it. Allowing buyers to get proper colors too unlike Trudoo's. 

100% Polaris on top right now. 

The colour options are bar none the best.  I think there were 8 hood colours 4 or 5 different running board colours and 4 rail colours. Polaris kills the snow check.  

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly.  Why the fuck does he care so much?  

He thinks it's cool to be the contrarian when in reality it makes him look like a giant yeasty cunt. 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

The colour options are bar none the best.  I think there were 8 hood colours 4 or 5 different running board colours and 4 rail colours. Polaris kills the snow check.  

Yep. Not to mention they are $3K less to snowcheck than a Doo like-for-like? The RMK was already light years ahead... They are going to crush some souls this year. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That XC is pretty awesome as well. They are listening to their consumers. The Whale tail is too much for some to buy into, so they come out with the 129".  

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Polaris FTMFW! I really like the XC and XCR SB. They fucking crushed it. Allowing buyers to get proper colors too unlike Trudoo's. 

100% Polaris on top right now. 

Once that 850 makes it to the cheaper Indy wow!

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. Not to mention they are $3K less to snowcheck than a Doo like-for-like? The RMK was already light years ahead... They are going to crush some souls this year. 

That XC is pretty awesome as well. They are listening to their consumers. The Whale tail is too much for some to buy into, so they come out with the 129".  

I think the XC is going to be a winner. That other funky rear end will be phased out eventually.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think the XC is going to be a winner. That other funky rear end will be phased out eventually.

I really hated the look until I rode one. I was able to get over the hate really quick... If the new XC skid transfers like the whale tail, that would be pretty impressive, and I would agree. 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

“Whale tale”?

Wut is that?

45 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

866* you are thinking of fusion 700 which is 755 and it was no better than 866 :lol: , I think it was 1 year model. 

was that the one they attempted and failed at coping cats laydown twin

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Plus the assault has been beating up on the 850 doo.  Looks like back to the drawing board for doo and cat. :bc: 

Cat needs to get on the drawing board. :lol: