2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Plus the assault has been beating up on the 850 doo.  Looks like back to the drawing board for doo and cat. :bc: 

Cat needs to get on the drawing board. :lol:

:lol:

I’ll toss the idea to Team Arctic that they should stop their #1 racing program and start focusing on sleds for guys that lake race each other....with stock 800’s!!!!!

I’ll send them an anonymous letter....I don’t want my name anywhere near that fucking laughter.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The real question is, did Polaris rush this 850 out to have what Ski-Doo introduced last year?

They’ve always done well with their motors.  Rushing things on a new mil should work out fine. 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ll toss the idea to Team Arctic that they should stop their #1 racing program and start focusing on sleds for guys that lake race each other....with stock 800’s!!!!!

I’ll send them an anonymous letter....I don’t want my name anywhere near that fucking laughter.

Typical cat participation trophy esque attitude :bc: 

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The real question is, did Polaris rush this 850 out to have what Ski-Doo introduced last year?

It's just an 840 stroker based on the 800ho. It should be a home run and really put a beating on the gay etec850

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Typical cat participation trophy esque attitude :bc: 

Awww.....just hackin’ on ya.  I’m sure that new motor will be fine.  Besides, I hear they’ve added a chute under the case that expels the piston skirts after they drop down and get ground up into little pieces in the special nikasil coated, chromalloy gnar reinforced crank with shredding capacity.  

Very efficient!  Just remember to use the right oil.

:bc: