2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I thought the same thing today.....the buzz surrounding their release is significant. Its amazing how everyone just automatically gravitated toward the Indy XC 850.....its all that is being talked about

It’s the final coffin nail in that tinker toy gimmick.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I thought the same thing today.....the buzz surrounding their release is significant. Its amazing how everyone just automatically gravitated toward the Indy XC 850.....its all that is being talked about

It’s like Polaris just posted up shop on the forums and gave Poo riders everything they wanted in a trail sled and then some. They crushed it. 

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

He ride less miles a year then you and is on a poser Ricky racer sled. Sit the fuck down and let the men that ride sleds from this decade decide what's haaaaawhat. I do approve of the Indy XC 850 though. :news:

:lol:

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

He ride less miles a year then you and is on a poser Ricky racer sled. Sit the fuck down and let the men that ride sleds from this decade decide what's haaaaawhat. I do approve of the Indy XC 850 though. :news:

I have two 2016 sleds :snack::lol: punk ass bitch!!! :bc: 

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

At first?  It still and will always look stupid. Its like Cat riders never step over and put both feet on one runningboard. Why the fuck do you need all that tail?  You cant sit on it. At least they smartened up on their mountain sleds. 

I've missed my seat on my M a couple times. Could use another couple inches.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s like Polaris just posted up shop on the forums and gave Poo riders everything they wanted in a trail sled and then some. They crushed it. 

Good for them. Most times they ignore the trail guys and give everything to the mountain guys 

Oh my god!  Get off your knees!

Poo-ladders are so beta.  Cuckaroos!

Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s the final coffin nail in that tinker toy gimmick.

You haven’t ridden an Axys with that “tinker toy”... You can say you have, but we know you haven’t. That toy is the real deal on trails. I hated it. Reminded me of the 03 Doos that had it. Then I rode it. That thing transfers, handles, accelerates better than anything you’ve ridden. Now sit down MC. 

You haven’t ridden an Axys with that “tinker toy”... You can say you have, but we know you haven’t. That toy is the real deal on trails. I hated it. Reminded me of the 03 Doos that had it. Then I rode it. That thing transfers, handles, accelerates better than anything you’ve ridden. Now sit down MC. 

I rode it.  Didn’t care for it.  Felt like a wave runner and landed funny.  Launches like its coming out of the water.  I know you 800 lake racers think it’s cool to lift the skis but some of us enjoy the ability to steer.

Summary: Ghey.

I rode it.  Didn’t care for it.  Felt like a wave runner and landed funny.  Launches like its coming out of the water.  I know you 800 lake racers think it’s cool to lift the skis but some of us enjoy the ability to steer.

Summary: Ghey.

Don’t make up stories to sound cool. This is pure bs. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I was blown away and sounded like a fan boi after the first few hundred miles.....it is that good on the trail. Its crazy how much body position dictates how the sled reacts. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The mountain guys already had everything in the RMK. They just got handed a bigger motor now. Ooops, sorry Doo. 

Doo builds great sleds for dull normal people 

• Like 1

Don’t make up stories to sound cool. This is pure bs. 

100% pure bullshit......all you have to do is slide forward a couple inches and it is flatter than any sled I have ever ridden. He probably thinks the 2011 Rush 600 he rode is the same thing....after all cats new motors are Direct Inject !!!!!!!11111

No.  Ghey.  I guess I didn’t get the “fun factor”. :lol:

Anys.

you are lying....your comments are so fucking clueless its obvious 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No,  Seriously, I didn’t get the “fun factor”.

You don’t need to lie to us. We still like you even if you are clueless and don’t know what you are talking about. 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’m going to ride a new Polaris now and be severely disappointed 

Impossible. 

Look!!!!  Look at it!!!  

“Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!”

:lol:

2C85B9D2-628E-4DB9-9F6F-30AF0CE4F1F6.jpeg

yah.....that is not an axys you retard :lol: 

• Haha 1