Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LOL, look at the Cat guys desperately trying to talk up the ProCrossdresser chassis. :lol:

The butthurt is hilarious. :lol: 

zambro bringing up 14 year old fusions to try and sway the conversation away from the superiority of modern day poo sleds. Classic. :lol: 

My tinker toy rear end 800 would boot stomp any new cat 800 ctec out so bad those guys would be praying the thing would cat on fire rather then just shoot flames!!!! :owned: 

Edited by thewayout

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

zambro bringing up 14 year old fusions to try and sway the conversation away from the superiority of modern day poo sleds. Classic. :lol: 

lol by modern you mean the last 2 yrs right ? because that is the only 800 poo has built in 15 yrs worth a fuck and that is a underpowered turd

Just now, thewayout said:

My tinker toy rear end 800 would boot stomp any new cat 800 ctec out so bad those guys would be praying the thing would cat on fire rather then just shoot flames 

lol yeah you see a lot of those libertys show up on race day . NOT 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

lol by modern you mean the last 2 yrs right ? because that is the only 800 poo has built in 15 yrs worth a fuck and that is a underpowered turd

Axys chassis, 15 and up. 

Its far from underpowered dude. Have you ridden one? 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

lol yeah you see a lot of those libertys show up on race day . NOT 

Well I just laid a beat down on a 16 doo 800 with full slp exhaust, belt drive, clutch work, etc.... but keep going!!!!

Edited by thewayout

Axys chassis, 15 and up. 

Its far from underpowered dude. Have you ridden one? 

yep lots of them 4 guys I ride with run pro rmk  . they are ok not what you are making them out to be

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LOL, look at the Cat guys desperately trying to talk up the ProCrossdresser chassis. :lol:

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Cat and Doo guys always see it though!!!!!!!!11 :owned:

SSFB is throwing hay makers. ZamBRO is bleeding from his ear on the ground. He’s done folks. Done.

Well I just laid a beat down on a 16 doo 800 with full slp exhaust, belt drive, clutch work, etc.... but keep going!!!!

then the guy who put it together is a bad wrench

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Stats don’t lie!!!!!  Procross....FTW!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, thewayout said:

The pro s and xcr still have that rear end, it’s not getting phased out :lol: 

judging by your posts you haven’t ridden one either, the rush flat out works.  I don’t give a shit how it looks, I don’t see it when I’m riding. 

Define “works”. :lol:

I do hear it makes for a comfortable trail ride.  

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Cat and Doo guys always see it though!!!!!!!!11 :owned:

Not for very long.  Although, it is distracting and disorienting when you first come up on it.  But then you just pass and all that nonsense is behind you. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Stats don’t lie!!!!!  Procross....FTW!!!!!!

Define “works”. :lol:

I do hear it makes for a comfortable trail ride.  

Not for very long.  Although, it is distracting and disorienting when you first come up on it.  But then you just pass and all that nonsense is behind you. :lol:

It’s not pretty. No denying that. The ride is superb, traction is incredible, and it can handle anything you throw at it. :bc: 

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

It’s not pretty. No denying that. The ride is superb, traction is incredible, and it can handle anything you throw at it. :bc: 

Don’t let zam fool you. He doesn’t know. He rides a more clapped out piece of race junk than mine. He wouldn’t know what to do with that power and superb trail manners.

11 minutes ago, thewayout said:

:lol:

Poo guys are the funniest to send to the moon!!!!!!!

Ghey.

FEC37BE9-AAEB-4DE3-A45B-4BF77B5CC27E.jpeg

• Haha 1

I just snow checked an assault switchback on the website (didn't buy).

Had the 850, orange and white colours, orang tunnel and rails, 2.0 track the fancy gauge. No estart. $21,000 cad. Fuck that noise. Sleds have gone full retard on price.

Screenshot_2018-03-05-22-36-51.png

Screenshot_2018-03-05-22-36-46.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The Procrossdresser!!!!!! Bahahahahaha! AND.... It's now PURPLE! it's like the oprah of snowmobiles!!! Bahahahahaha!!!

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don’t let zam fool you. He doesn’t know. He rides a more clapped out piece of race junk than mine. He wouldn’t know what to do with that power and superb trail manners.

Hey you bearded fucking mongrel.....my sled is fucking hela gnar!!!!!!!!!!  XELEVENTY!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

The Procrossdresser!!!!!! Bahahahahaha! AND.... It's now PURPLE! it's like the oprah of snowmobiles!!! Bahahahahaha!!!

This wasn’t one of your better posts.  Very beta-ish.  Stop it.