Wildboer is on psychedelics: ask him anything!

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How anyone would take a pill no prescribed by a doctor these days, with all the Chinese fentanyl floating around is beyond me.  A buddys kid though he was taking an oxy a couple weeks ago is now dead from taking one.

Yeah I was just talking to my kid about this shit over the weekend. Lots of shit going around over here. One kid just OD'd on some shit that was supposed to be something else. Kind of a weird conversation to have with your kid when you used to consume drugs like a Hoover vacuum. "If you're going to try something, this won't kill you. But stay away from this shit!!!" :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah I was just talking to my kid about this shit over the weekend. Lots of shit going around over here. One kid just OD'd on some shit that was supposed to be something else. Kind of a weird conversation to have with your kid when you used to consume drugs like a Hoover vacuum. "If you're going to try something, this won't kill you. But stay away from this shit!!!" :lol:

Just because its a weird conversation dosnt mean it dosnt need to be said.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Just because its a weird conversation dosnt mean it dosnt need to be said.

It definitely needs to be said. Heroin is rampant around here and it scares the shit out if me. I'm at the point that I really don't care if they smoke weed, as long as they never try heroin. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

It definitely needs to be said. Heroin is rampant around here and it scares the shit out if me. I'm at the point that I really don't care if they smoke weed, as long as they never try heroin. 

Don't blame ya there. 

Never understood the "hypocrite" argument when it comes to your kids using drugs & alcohol.  I had no  problem being a massive hypocrite with my kids.  Pretty dumb argument to say you can't steer your kids away from doing something stupid because you did or do it.  I made it out alright but a lot of the people I ran with did not. They are either dead or losers. 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

x2.  Its shocking to me in this day and age, with alotta kids you'd think were raised and know better, that we have a heroin epidemic.  Its actually skewing the overall life expectancy tables, according to a couple insurance guys I know.  Die from popping a pill?  Fuck.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

x2.  Its shocking to me in this day and age, with alotta kids you'd think were raised and know better, that we have a heroin epidemic.  Its actually skewing the overall life expectancy tables, according to a couple insurance guys I know.  Die from popping a pill?  Fuck.

What i dont get is the need to get high...i never drank to get drunk....i loved the taste of beer.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They've (cops) have actually nicknamed one of the interstates that go from the suburbs into the city "the heroin highway" because there is a bunch of rich white kids from the suburbs going to the city to get heroin. There is really no where to hide from it. 

One of the high schools on the southwest side where a bunch of our friends and family live (upper middle class area) have named that school "heroin high". It's not even in the shady areas, it's in the upper class areas. 

When I was a kid cocaine was everywhere and as dangerous as that is, nobody OD'd or died from it. One of our neighbors is a fireman and he said 90% of their calls now are heroin overdoses. I don't like it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What i dont get is the need to get high...i never drank to get drunk....i loved the taste of beer.

It's the "hook". All you have to do is try it, you're GOING TO LIKE IT. That's what it's designed to do, get you hooked. It starts off like most things as just a party thing and before you know it you can't stop. It doesn't take long to get there either. It changes the chemistry in your brain. Scary shit. 

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

They've (cops) have actually nicknamed one of the interstates that go from the suburbs into the city "the heroin highway" because there is a bunch of rich white kids from the suburbs going to the city to get heroin. There is really no where to hide from it. 

One of the high schools on the southwest side where a bunch of our friends and family live (upper middle class area) have named that school "heroin high". It's not even in the shady areas, it's in the upper class areas. 

When I was a kid cocaine was everywhere and as dangerous as that is, nobody OD'd or died from it. One of our neighbors is a fireman and he said 90% of their calls now are heroin overdoses. I don't like it. 

Same here .    Coke was everywhere around here when I was a kid. Never knew anyone who used herion.  Everyone knew who was dealing it too.The teachers would even make jokes about the kid being a drug dealer. Times sure have changed, it's a different world.   Crack was a totally different animal. I knew a few guys who went that route and didn't end well for them.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Same here .    Coke was everywhere around here when I was a kid. Never knew anyone who used herion.  Everyone knew who was dealing it too.The teachers would even make jokes about the kid being a drug dealer. Times sure have changed, it's a different world.   Crack was a totally different animal. I knew a few guys who went that route and didn't end well for them.

That's where the coke got bad, is when guys started smoking it. That was post high school tho. Heroin takes them quick. 

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

That's where the coke got bad, is when guys started smoking it. That was post high school tho. Heroin takes them quick. 

Right.

Highschool was mainly acid, beeners, and of course weed. I never heard of anyone OD ing  until after HS.  Everyone partied and together. Jocks, burnouts, etc. Would all be at the same parties. Cops would take your alcohol at worst.... mostly just directed traffic as you left the field.  No more of that, it is a major deal getting caught with alcohol now.

Kids today don't even know what a field party is.  :lol:

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Oh no, I was on 5-meo-dmt, I spent 45 minutes discussing which chemical in the box of goodies I wanted to try. 

I dunno man, I'm not convinced.  This whole space was a huge interest for me back in the day and I'm very familiar with it.  And the last half hour or so on various boards and pages hasn't really pointed to anything that says 5-meo is terribly active when taken orally, and those that do mention it say it is extremely unpleasant with a huge amount of body load.  And those that made mention of adding a maoi like Syrian Rue strongly cautioned against it due to massive hypertensive issues and serotonin syndrome. I always took you for a guy who did his research into these things, so precisely how many mgs did you take?

Since you said 4-5 hours, and compared it to psilocybin, I'd be much more inclined to believe it was a 4-ho tryptamine analog.

I may or may not have had an opportunity to try some 5-meo sometime around 2000, and it may or may not have been an interesting 10 minutes or so.  But nothing like psilocybin.  At all.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Right.

Highschool was mainly acid, beeners, and of course weed. I never heard of anyone OD ing  until after HS.  Everyone partied and together. Jocks, burnouts, etc. Would all be at the same parties. Cops would take your alcohol at worst.... mostly just directed traffic as you left the field.  No more of that, it is a major deal getting caught with alcohol now.

Kids today don't even know what a field party is.  :lol:

We called them bush parties. ;)

15 minutes ago, low-1 said:

I dunno man, I'm not convinced.  This whole space was a huge interest for me back in the day and I'm very familiar with it.  And the last half hour or so on various boards and pages hasn't really pointed to anything that says 5-meo is terribly active when taken orally, and those that do mention it say it is extremely unpleasant with a huge amount of body load.  And those that made mention of adding a maoi like Syrian Rue strongly cautioned against it due to massive hypertensive issues and serotonin syndrome. I always took you for a guy who did his research into these things, so precisely how many mgs did you take?

Since you said 4-5 hours, and compared it to psilocybin, I'd be much more inclined to believe it was a 4-ho tryptamine analog.

I may or may not have had an opportunity to try some 5-meo sometime around 2000, and it may or may not have been an interesting 10 minutes or so.  But nothing like psilocybin.  At all.

well now

13 minutes ago, low-1 said:

No one ever accused WB of being very smart. I doubt this will change many minds. 

Kids taking shit they know almost nothing about is what turns parents into orphins. 

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

We called them bush parties. ;)

Pit pahdee...

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

No one ever accused WB of being very smart. I doubt this will change many minds. 

Kids taking shit they know almost nothing about is what turns parents into orphins. 

Oh no... he's careful.

"Well, those 3 other wastes of flesh didn't die, so it's good enough for me!"

6HNLPEN.gif

Just now, Snake said:

Pit pahdee...

Oh no... he's careful.

"Well, those 3 other wastes of flesh didn't die, so it's good enough for me!"

6HNLPEN.gif

It’s pretty obvious why he isn’t worried about retirement planning. 

My cousin in Florida called em grassers.

When I was a teenager I went down there . Going to a grasser.  They had police helicopters break them up. Whole area would light up and over the loud speaker... disperse the area immediately.

I'll just throw it out there that not everyone that's interested in this kind of thing is a gonzo whack job.  Timothy Leary, Alexander Shulgin, Rick Strassman (among many others) were/are all brilliant men (although it could be argued that Leary kind of fell off the rails). Some people are genuinely curious how a tiny molecule can cause such a drastic change to one's perception, and approach it as scientific pursuit rather than "getting fucked up".

3 minutes ago, low-1 said:

I'll just throw it out there that not everyone that's interested in this kind of thing is a gonzo whack job.  Timothy Leary, Alexander Shulgin, Rick Strassman (among many others) were/are all brilliant men (although it could be argued that Leary kind of fell off the rails). Some people are genuinely curious how a tiny molecule can cause such a drastic change to one's perception, and approach it as scientific pursuit rather than "getting fucked up".

Yuh.

I masturbate for the same reason.