Woman needed stitches

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When the don't stop talking your supposed to leave the room. not shove their hand in their mouth.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dang, not good.  At home that would probably cost $600 unless there was more going on inside.  Hope nothing serious is behind those stitches.  

Nah . Just cut her hand on a broken glass doing the dishes . It's not even a cool story to go with the scar:lol:

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That sucks. Will suck even worse having dirty dishes till she heals.

They'll be there when the stiches come oot on Monday.  I re assured her of that. Did I mention I'm sleeping in the spare bedroom tonight 

1 minute ago, hwytohell said:

Did you get a new woman to do the dishes ??    XCR 700 , Hope your wife is feeling better !!   Belly up to that sink !!

Trust me . I almost carried her oot to the car :bc:. Dishes were done as soon as we got in.  I may seem like a jerk ,but........ . :bc:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dang, not good.  At home that would probably cost $600 unless there was more going on inside.  Hope nothing serious is behind those stitches.  

I waited in our ER for over 6 hours just to see a Doc For my shingles. Seen him for like 15 minutes lol. I think I would have rather paid the $600 so I didn’t have to sit there in pain all day 

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I waited in our ER for over 6 hours just to see a Doc For my shingles. Seen him for like 15 minutes lol. I think I would have rather paid the $600 so I didn’t have to sit there in pain all day 

6 hrs? Damn.  :suicide: we go to Gimli never waited more than 2 hours. . Bud has the actual shingles rash ,it's a sledding buddy from wpg beach,  says it hurts like hell. Hopefully you get urs under control 

8 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Trust me . I almost carried her oot to the car :bc:. Dishes were done as soon as we got in.  I may seem like a jerk ,but........ . :bc:

We know who rules the roost and the rooster and I'm not buying your story she cut it on a broken glass, you probably made a smart ass comment and she back handed you in the mouth and cut it on your snaggle tooth. :lmao::bc:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Buy her a dishwasher for her birthday that way there's no skipping them chores.:hdchr:

:lol:and then a vacuum for Christmas 

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

We know who rules the roost and the rooster and I'm not buying your story she cut it on a broken glass, you probably made a smart ass comment and she back handed you in the mouth and cut it on your snaggle tooth. :lmao::bc:

:lol:Well, that's almost true ,on the backhand part :hdchr:

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

:true:

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

True Story! 

11 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I waited for 12 hours to get looked at when I broke my kneecap. The doctors were on strike at the time.

15 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Canadian healthcare for the win??