Spot the Fuck On..

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Really?

He’s got a point here, Steve.  Look at all the liberal Ass-hurt he caused by winning the election.

But on the flip side.....look at all the joy he’s creating!!!!!!!

:lol:

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The standard go to when you're losing the arguments....Hitler.  

Hitler was a great man, the Jews distorted history about him. Trump could only dream to be Hitler... :news:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Hitler was a great man, the Jews distorted history about him. Trump could only dream to be Hitler... :news:

Yeah, sure, Great.  Save that bullshit for another thread please.  

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

All of these threads are bullshit. :lol:

I'd say claiming Hitler was a great man, trumps any bullshit that the sites lefties are posting.  You know, that genocide thing.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd say claiming Hitler was a great man, trumps any bullshit that the sites lefties are posting.  You know, that genocide thing.

You are like Snowrider smart. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

As soon as anyone compares anyone or anything to Hitler or Nazi, I immediately tune them out. It shows that they are uneducated and emotional based. 

• Like 5

Similar mentality to ‘President for Life’....and you fucks just brush it off.... :lmao:  Dumpers....dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah we all know you don't like Jews but what's your angle here? 

Just like cheesing people off. We can talk shit about niggers, spics, Muslims, chugs, etc... But don't you dare say a bad word about those precious Jews! I find it comical. That's all. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Just like cheesing people off. We can talk shit about niggers, spics, Muslims, chugs, etc... But don't you dare say a bad word about those precious Jews! I find it comical. That's all. :dunno:

Yeah but you didn't say anything about Jews....you praised Hitler....jus sayin. Not a fan of Israel myself most of the time.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

That’s the essence of FSCE hypocrisy :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

“Chugs” :lol:

I love that.  Oh, you forgot the “pizza niggers.”

:lol:

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah but you didn't say anything about Jews....you praised Hitler....jus sayin. Not a fan of Israel myself most of the time.

Great point. Not to mention, his nonsense about niggers, spics etc..  We flap at the gums alot in here, but I don't think anyone is a racist.  Do I not like trash?  No,  who does?  It comes in all colors.  Hell we're the most despised ethnic group going right now among liberals, white males. :lol: 

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same thing, only this time I cheesed you off. :bc: