Truth bomb

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You guys voted someone who wasnt qualified to be prez....we voted the same to be pm..its the latest and greatest thing!!!!

You think we have a choice, that's your first problem.

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

Armed teachers no, armed guards yes. 

Crazy concept. Hire teachers to teach, hire security to protect occupants. :bc:

Just now, F3600 said:

What makes you think it will be every teacher?  Why take your argument to that extreme.  Not every pilot that flies is armed, in that program.

What makes you think arming teachers is a well thought out response?

Why do some of you fuck wads talk about arming teachers like it is against the teachers will?  Morons.  Let the teachers that want that option and will go through the training have the access to a firearm.  Why not?  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So you think it's a good idea to force someone who isn't qualified and doesn't want to do it to be armed security? For children? What could go wrong?

Liberal media narrative. Never once has it EVER been proposed to force them to carry.:pan:

12 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Arming teachers is the stupidest fucking idea. They are educators not professional security. Hey let's send senior citizens into combat! With the high regard conservatives have for educators so you really want them armed around your children? Fucking retarded. 

Riiiight, so educators only teach, go home read books and drive Priuses... :pan:

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Liberal media narrative. Never once has it EVER been proposed to force them to carry.:pan:

Riiiight, so educators only teach, go home read books and drive Priuses... :pan:

Well do you suppose one single public school teacher in America has "armed security" in their job description? 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why do some of you fuck wads talk about arming teachers like it is against the teachers will?  Morons.  Let the teachers that want that option and will go through the training have the access to a firearm.  Why not?  

:thumbsup: these would be the same teachers who, probably have been to some sort of self defense training already and, sleep next to a Glock already! This idea being spun around about forcing the 90lb lunch lady to start carrying a.45 into the kitchen is ridiculous! 

• Platinum Contributing Member

For me it comes down to Xs and Os. It's too late if teachers have to engage. Stop the threat from entering the building. I worked at a hospital for 10 yrs. it was always completely locked down. The only way in without an e-badge was the front door. 

So for me it's simple. Lock down the buildings, 2 guards per. Front entrance is always mannned no matter what. 

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

:thumbsup: these would be the same teachers who, probably have been to some sort of self defense training already and, sleep next to a Glock already! This idea being spun around about forcing the 90lb lunch lady to start carrying a.45 into the kitchen is ridiculous! 

I know for a fact that not all in our education system are liberal beta-twats.  Most are, sure.  But not all.  It's my guess, the librul teachers would have a fit about this.  Scared to death...normal-stupid.  

Our schools need a good cleansing of these indoctrinators of fear and self loathing parading themselves around as educators.

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

For me it comes down to Xs and Os. It's too late if teachers have to engage. Stop the threat from entering the building. I worked at a hospital for 10 yrs. it was always completely locked down. The only way in without an e-badge was the front door. 

So for me it's simple. Lock down the buildings, 2 guards per. Front entrance is always mannned no matter what. 

Yep.  I see no problem at all with adding security and locking doors.  In fact, not sure why this isn't already happening.  I find that weird.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Abso-fucking-lutly! Are you implying that no public school teachers in America have ever served in the armed forces? :clueless:

Nice deflection dummy. Let's put guns in the classrooms with kids. Not all kids are innocent brah, now you want them to have greater access to a firearm IN A SCHOOL? You're a thinker...

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Nice deflection dummy. Let's put guns in the classrooms with kids. Not all kids are innocent brah, now you want them to have greater access to a firearm IN A SCHOOL? You're a thinker...

You think these guns are just gonna be sitting on the desk?  Or in holsters on teachers hips?

:lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know for a fact that not all in our education system are liberal beta-twats.  Most are, sure.  But not all.  It's my guess, the librul teachers would have a fit about this.  Scared to death...normal-stupid.  

Our schools need a good cleansing of these indoctrinators of fear and self loathing parading themselves around as educators.

So when looking to hire armed security do you seek out non liberal educators? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Shifty said:

So you are in favor of your children going to school in a Communist atmosphere? For shame... :nea:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You think these guns are just gonna be sitting on the desk?  Or in holsters on teachers hips?

:lol:

Right, cuz guns never get stolen. Read a newspaper sometime when you're not being an internet troll and see what goes on in the real world. Or better yet, visit a local high school and see what goes on there. 

6 minutes ago, Shifty said:

I already pay enough in prop taxes. I see no need to increase the school budget by $200k a yr to prevent ( hopefully ) something that will probably never happen. 

Disclaimer, the only time I'm ever in a school is election day and I can carry in them then.

6 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Many Chicago schools have metal detectors and police security. Professional security works. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I already pay enough in prop taxes. I see no need to increase the school budget by $200k a yr to prevent ( hopefully ) something that will probably never happen. 

Disclaimer, the only time I'm ever in a school is election day and I can carry in them then.

I would gladly pay

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Hey why don't we arm the students? Then if something happens they can protect themselves!

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Right, cuz guns never get stolen. Read a newspaper sometime when you're not being an internet troll and see what goes on in the real world. Or better yet, visit a local high school and see what goes on there. 

If only they made some type of device to secure guns.  We should look into that.

• Like 2

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Hey why don't we arm the students? Then if something happens they can protect themselves!

Hey why don't we try and  figure out why young Americans want to kill each other at alarming rates. Then no one needs to protect them.

33 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So you think it's a good idea to force someone who isn't qualified and doesn't want to do it to be armed security? For children? What could go wrong?

They wouldn't "be forced" but asked first if they would want to be armed, and then trained properly. Personally I'd rather an armed guard or 2 would be a better choice, perhaps a retired armed forces person(s).

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I see no problem at all with adding security and locking doors.  In fact, not sure why this isn't already happening.  I find that weird.

:pan:  sending the children to Gitmo during their school years. That's how to make them complacent later in life. What about yard time?? Fuck me! :finger:

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

:usflag: