Will Delta do it?

Connecticut Democratic Gov. Dannel Malloy and New York Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo both have invited Delta to move its headquarters to their states in the midst of the company’s disagreement with the legislature.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

No , they will not. They picked Hotlanta for its location as it works with their primary routes.

Depends on the tax incentives. Something like 40,000 jobs in Georgia could be lost. I say fuck Georgia. Backwards rednecks. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Depends on the tax incentives. Something like 40,000 jobs in Georgia could be lost. I say fuck Georgia. Backwards rednecks. 

Liberal democrats.  Caring about big business profits since Nov. 2016.  :lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Do you understand how a spoke and wheel system works?

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Move to NY or CT where they can be taxed into oblivion sure that seems logical. 

All political rhetoric designed to whip turds like Spinner up into a frenzy and make him believe his side is holding "big slick".  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All political rhetoric designed to whip turds like Spinner up into a frenzy and make him believe his side is holding "big slick".  :lol:

I’m happy just siting back and watching you punch yourself out in this thread. I won’t even move in for the finish. Just spectator now. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m happy just siting back and watching you punch yourself out in this thread. I won’t even move in for the finish. Just spectator now. 

:lol:

Look at you go tho!!!!!  BIG KISS!!!!

Related image

16 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Sad to see what Con - gressman  john lewis (d) has become today , a old out of touch angry bigot living in his yesterday. He was a leader for many back in the day.

He's been a poverty pimp for decades.  His district (which includes the airport) is a poverty stricken wreck under his watch.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

No , they will not. They picked Hotlanta for its location as it works with their primary routes.

Atlanta could be getting bombed by the Japs right now and Delta STILL.......STILL... wouldn't be going to CT or NY .        For some weird reason this song sometimes pops into my head when I read MC and spins threads   :bc:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

200_s.gif.d2bb3c5cccde8f6b07be2d94e6d47ba7.gif

• Haha 2