GM puts a man step on their new trucks

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i take it back the tailgate is pure awesome 

as some one who works out of his truck every day . I can tell you that pie of shit would not last a yr .

I am on my second tailgate on my f150 . crazy they glue the shit together cant take real heavy loads any more they crush down then start to separate.

every new truck I get first thing I do is buy a junk yard tailgate to use.

that GM deal looks nice for the business man who likes to butch it up from time to time and head over to home depot for a nice little Saturday

• Like 1

I don't get why they use the carbon fiber in the bed but not the fenders ? fuck the bed no one can see how piss pounded and dented it is but they can see the rotted out and dented fenders.

what is a drop in liner 250 and a rubber mat 80

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

as some one who works out of his truck every day . I can tell you that pie of shit would not last a yr .

I am on my second tailgate on my f150 . crazy they glue the shit together cant take real heavy loads any more they crush down then start to separate.

every new truck I get first thing I do is buy a junk yard tailgate to use.

that GM deal looks nice for the business man who likes to butch it up from time to time and head over to home depot for a nice little Saturday

All that tailgate mechanism is going to get filled with dirt after the first time you drive it down a gravel road.  Probably makes the tailgate weigh 500 lbs too.  

I doubt very many Denali's ever make it off the pavement, never mind a work site, so it probably doesn't matter.  

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

GMC with the 6.2 will be the best truck out there next year as long as you can get it without the stupid tailgate.  GMC continues to have the best interior in the industry

:lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao:

7 hours ago, 02sled said:

:lol::lol:You've obviously been out of touch with trucks for a long while.

5 hours ago, 02sled said:

Then you're really deluded if you think GM is far better. I wonder how all those people buying F150, which is the best selling could be so wrong.

He's just that fucking dumb :bc:

• Like 1

I like my 17 Sierra all terrain 6.2. Not a fan of the new trucks. That “man” step is fucking gay. The 6.2 is just a monster. Damn. 

Ford :lol: please. The eco boost is 2nd place to the 6.2 just like the 800 etec is to my xcr as proven this past weekend @SVT Renegade XRS

CB967813-6AC5-4689-9740-2C6C7C1118A8.jpeg

Edited by thewayout
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I like my 17 Sierra all terrain 6.2. Not a fan of the new trucks. That “man” step is fucking gay. The 6.2 is just a monster. Damn. 

Ford :lol: please. The eco boost is 2nd place to the 6.2 just like the 800 etec is to my xcr as proven this past weekend @SVT Renegade XRS

CB967813-6AC5-4689-9740-2C6C7C1118A8.jpeg

:lol: cool story

30 minutes ago, bussman said:

A lot of GMC winning in here. :bc: 

Trucks for the last 100 years didn't need "man" steps. Gm is going down a pussification and gender neutral path. :bc: 

Just for busscarp 

Ford brings out tailgate step in 2010.  Bussman: wow what a tool for faggot men 

Gm brings out tailgate step in 2018.  Bussman: wow what a great innovation from gm. Leading the pack 8 years behind!!! 

Unbelievable bussboy!! 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Just for busscarp 

Ford brings out tailgate step in 2010.  Bussman: wow what a tool for faggot men 

Gm brings out tailgate step in 2018.  Bussman: wow what a great innovation from gm. Leading the pack 8 years behind!!! 

Unbelievable bussboy!! 

You can go back 15 years on the various sled sites, and it’s the same guys spewing same shit about the same brands....regardless of current innovations. It’s hilarious.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Doos said:

You can go back 15 years on the various sled sites, and it’s the same guys spewing same shit about the same brands....regardless of current innovations. It’s hilarious.

Its pretty funny to watch the brand bias here. Stay long enough you see the same innovations that were shit on praised once it's on their brand. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

Its pretty funny to watch the brand bias here. Stay long enough you see the same innovations that were shit on praised once it's on their brand. :lol: 

Look at you WifeDoesntAllowYouToSledAngryOntarioSnowmobiler!!!

:owned: 

“This is the face of a natural born ginger loser”

Ahhhaahhaa11111!!!!1111 Xeleventy

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Look at you WifeDoesntAllowYouToSledAngryOntarioSnowmobiler!!!

:owned: 

“This is the face of a natural born ginger loser”

Ahhhaahhaa11111!!!!1111 Xeleventy

No comments on the severe ownage I handed you?   I didn't think so :snack: 

3 hours ago, thewayout said:

Guys who like the best looking truck out right now. :bc: 

GM trucks are starting to look better but are still FUGLY.... ESPECIALLY THOSE MASSIVE SQUARE WHEEL WELLS

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

GM trucks are starting to look better but are still FUGLY.... ESPECIALLY THOSE MASSIVE SQUARE WHEEL WELLS

the new wheel wells arent square like the current one although I like the look of the current gmc a lot esp without chrome

24 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Theyve had square wheel wells for yrs....