GM puts a man step on their new trucks

tailgate step in the bumper is better than the fords for basic everyday use but that tailgates fucking stupid on the GM.  in neither case do i want to have to open anything or release something when i can just stick my foot in the bumper.  

What's with the what looks to be a mini tailgate within a bigger tailgate

As for the F150 step... I never thought I would use it until I tried one on a friends truck. In and out of the bed once or twice no big deal.... repeatedly it is a real nice to have.

Capture1.JPG.f427396b17096df48b93b3cc0c5e97c3.JPG

The step and tailgate is terrible, if anything, should have add some form of hand hold on the rail for use with the bumper cutout.    Finally a dash, console, and wheel configuration that isn't straight out of 1996.

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

I work on them every day dummy. :lol: 

Then you're really deluded if you think GM is far better. I wonder how all those people buying F150, which is the best selling could be so wrong.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Then you're really deluded if you think GM is far better. I wonder how all those people buying F150, which is the best selling could be so wrong.

Its only the best selling because chevy and gmc are added seperately....GM sells more trucks periodically then Ford.