Madison farmer closes snowmobile trail after ‘shocking’ shooting of pregnant cow

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you new here? this is FSCE, where everything is political! ain't it fun?

as someone that spends 200+ hours a year doing trail work and grooming, having to deal with landowners over this stupid shit just makes keeping trails open and maintained to ride that more difficult, get your head out of your ass and donate some hours working on the trails and see whats involved you fucking asswipe

Edited by 01mxz800

Lot of asshole snowmobilers out there lets be honest. Always find blown belts, empty beer cases and other garbage on the trails. Loud pipes and that guy that likes to "tear it up" usually on someone's property. You just hear the stories too often of how some land owner is sick of asshole snowmobilers fucking up his property. 

21 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

as someone that spends 200+ hours a year doing trail work and grooming, having to deal with landowners over this stupid shit just makes keeping trails open and maintained to ride that more difficult, get your head out of your ass and donate some hours working on the trails and see whats involved you fucking asswipe

That’s great but not sure why you’re bringing it up. :dunno:

22 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Lot of asshole snowmobilers out there lets be honest. Always find blown belts, empty beer cases and other garbage on the trails. Loud pipes and that guy that likes to "tear it up" usually on someone's property. You just hear the stories too often of how some land owner is sick of asshole snowmobilers fucking up his property. 

sad but true

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

That’s great but not sure why you’re bringing it up. :dunno:

I bring it up as it seems the OP is a a fucking joke to you, like I said, I directly I deal with landowners when shit happens and I don't see the humor in you bringing the political element into it, evidently you don't get involved in the clubs or any of the work involved or you would have a different view, I have been doing this for 20 years so step up to the plate or so just shut the fuck up

28 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I bring it up as it seems the OP is a a fucking joke to you, like I said, I directly I deal with landowners when shit happens and I don't see the humor in you bringing the political element into it, evidently you don't get involved in the clubs or any of the work involved or you would have a different view, I have been doing this for 20 years so step up to the plate or so just shut the fuck up

i said the guy is an asshole, and i wouldn't have a different view, or said anything diiferently, had i had the history or hours as you do. you act like i insulted you or the landowner. good god shut up. it's obvious you have serious butthurt going on with me. 

Edited by Snoslinger

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Usually those two are the same people. 

53 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

68382280-92D6-40DE-A1EF-EA008278C7CD.jpeg